Stay

sitting here on the same bed that I have for over a year now, The difference is - Aria isn't here with me this time. She wanted me to leave town, Actually she demanded me to leave town and I knew if I didn't then I was a more horrible person than I thought I was. I had done her wrong in ways I didn't want to, I knew what I was getting myself into when I came to Rosewood but falling for Aria Montgomery was not on my list. It was one of those things that no matter what you do, You can't avoid it. I laugh to myself, Hearing her voice ring in my head 'Mr. Fitz.'   Times use to be simple, But then again those were the times when I was lying to her and going behind her back. I wanted to do something significant in life, Writing a book about Alison Dilaurentis sure seemed like a good start; She was beautiful, young and she had remarkable things happen to her that made a story so worth it. Of course, I had an idea of who the four girls were before I even came to Rosewood. I had learned that Spencer had a hard time with drugs, Strives for perfection and that her parents were both lawyers. I knew some of the things she had done the night Alison disappeared, There were so many times I almost told Aria but I always stopped myself. I knew I was in way over my head once her and I started getting serious, I also knew it would only end in disaster.                 
With Emily, I knew she was in the closet waiting to come out but I'm not sure if she knew it at the time. It was made clear that her passion was swimming, Which she is very good at. She was also the quiet one of the group. Hanna is another story, I was quite shocked when I met her for the first time. Everything about Hanna I had ever heard was bad, But she isn't a bad person like many people made her out to be. She use to have major weight issues and theft issues.        

It's kind of bizarre that before I met Aria, I knew a lot about her. I knew she loved to write and she loved her family, I knew an outline of her dads affair and that she had minor anger issues. But I never imagined what I didn't know about her would make me fall inlove with her.

I shake my head, I dwell on things to much; Its one of my biggest flaws but how am I suppose to help it? Maybe I should leave, I know its the least I can do after all I have done, But I won't leave for good.. I can't. I sigh to myself as I grab my cell phone off of the coffee table with in my apartment, Debating if I'm doing the right thing. Of course I'm doing the right thing, I think to myself. I hover over Aria's name, touching the small Icon to send her a message. 'Hey, I know you don't want to talk but I got to make sure that this is what you really want.'   I debate sending it, But I have to. I touch send quickly and put down my phone.. Hoping she doesn't kill me for the text. Sitting down on the couch, I lean my head back and wait for a reply.

[ARIA'S P.O.V]

I was just in the middle of throwing up when I got a very unexpected text from Ezra, I had to fight with my mind and heart before deciding to look at it. I sighed to myself, 'We need to talk.' I texted him back then put my phone down on the marble counter with in my bathroom. I wanted him to leave more then anything in this world, He hurt me beyond repair and how is someone supposed to look someone they love in the face after all I have found out. There was a slight problem with him leaving though, There were new things coming into play that I could not stop from happening. Sucking in a deep breath, I seen as my phone vibrated on top of the counter; I picked it up slowly. 'You can come over if you want.' Ezra had texted me, I nodded at the text; Even though he couldn't see. The last two times I had been at his apartment were... Not very pleasant. Between destroying his apartment and then telling him to leave, It was awkward to say the least. I moved my thumbs slowly, Thinking of what I should say.. Shrugging to myself as I sent him a text saying 'Okay.'

I pulled up in the back parking lot of Ezra's apartment building, Staring up at where his apartment balcony was. Smiling to myself as I think of the times spent on that same balcony just months before, Hand in hand with him. I bit my lip, Knowing if I thought to long about it.. There was a good chance I would cry. ''Here goes nothing.'' I said to myself out loud, Not joyed by what was about to take place. Grabbing my purse as I pull out Ezra's apartment key, Pained at myself that I haven't given it back yet. I shut the car door and make my way to the back door of the apartment.