Break Through

We had left Syracuse early the next morning, Aria and I had two more days to spend there but she felt to awkward after the incident and I didn't blame her. I wasn't going to keep her there if she was that uncomfortable, We had to face the music in Rosewood at some point even if we both wanted to prolong our announcement. 

There was no uncertainty when it came to Aria and I being closer now that everything was out of the way and we had a baby on the way. But it didn't help our situation either, We already had stares; Her friends already hate me.. She barely even knows my family or even my friends. It was as if we were walking through a maze of trap doors, It's impossible to avoid them all with out falling in to at least one; And no matter what we do, We never miss a trap door; We continue to fall into every single one of them.

It was a colossal struggle for Aria and I, It was like fighting for survival in an ocean full of sharks ready to attack. Other than Byron and Ella, I think Spencer is going to react the worst. Spencer is a brilliant student, And a great friend to Aria but that girl does a lot of thinking and she does a lot of piecing together. Spencer will be toughest one to break it too, There's no doubt in my mind about that. Emily doesn't say much let alone judge other people. She may hate me but she wouldn't come out and say it; Merely for the sake of Aria. As for Hanna, She speaks her mind and she will most likely say the wrong thing and in result, Aria will be angry with her. But with Spencer, I have a feeling she will do everything in her power to convince Aria to leave me, To not have the baby.. That's just who Spencer is.

When I left Aria the first time, I had fallen apart from the agony that burned in my head. I suffered but I never told her that, I didn't dare too; That would make me selfish. Aria and I had both been through trauma's, More her then I. Aria lost Alison, Although I don't understand why the four girls care so much.. From what I know and what I've experienced; Alison is manipulative, Greedy and on top of all that she uses people just for a good laugh.

When I went to my publisher, She loved it; I was taken by surprise because she thought it was half fiction, Though it was. I wrote about the real Alison Dilaurentis and her ways and everything that had happened to her; But I changed the name of the four girls, Myself and a handful of other people. But this was a real thing that I, And my girlfriend lived through. I received a lot of backlash from Aria's friends and I hope one day they will start to see the good in me again.

***********************************************************************

I set down mine and Arias bags on the couch with in her living room, Thanking god above that I didn't have to drive another mile.

''You look exhausted.'' Aria exclaimed

''Didn't sleep well.'' I told her

Aria raised an eyebrow ''B-Because of me?'' She questioned slowly.

I raised my head ''That and the millions of other things that are going through my head.''

Aria gave me a small smile ''Look, Ezra.'' She started, Her voice crystal clear.

''I'm sorry, I'm sorry I slept with somebody else. I'm sorry that I found your book, I'm sorry I'm pregnant.. I'm sorry.. 'I'm sorry.'' Aria's voice started out brittle, The tears started run down her face as her voice seemed caught in her throat as she struggled to form the words.

I tilted her head up, Her deep emerald green eyes meeting mine ''No.'' I told her.

Her brows furrowed ''No?'' she sobbed confused

''I will not allow you to be sorry, You have every right to hate me; To hit me but don't be sorry. I don't deserve that from you.'' My throat felt swollen as I spoke, Knowing I was fighting back tears.

Aria shook her head repeatedly ''I don't think I can move on from this.'' She cried

I pushed a single strand of hair out of Aria's face ''I will share everything, EVERYTHING with you. Aria, I forgive what you've done; You had every right to do it.'' I said honestly.

Aria nodded ''Everything?'' She questioned through her tears, I nodded as well.

''You deserve to know, And just so we are clear; I was up worrying about how your friends will react to the news.'' I laughed, Trying to lighten the mood.

I wiped the tears from Aria's eyes gently, Aria laughed along with me ''They might try to kill you.'' She chuckled, I smiled ''I'm not ready for it, But as long as I'm with you.. Everything will be okay.'' Sincerity lingered in my voice, I don't think I'll ever be ready for it but Aria is the best thing to ever happen to me; I'm not letting her or my child go.