Unexpected

Aria and I had arrived at the hotel we were staying at for the next two days, A warm smiled bellman greeted us as he took my duffle bag and Aria's small plaid suitcase. This hotel was beautiful, I had stayed in plenty of hotels and motels through out my life time, Especially while writing the book on Alison - Always trying to find her location and track her down. Most of the time it was a dead end and would lead me to the most unexpected places. I couldn't complain though, I got to explore like I always wanted to; The only down side was is that I wanted to explore the world with Aria.

I step inside the elevator as Aria trails behind me, She presses the button quickly as the elevator rises to the 3rd floor. 'Ding' The elevator arrives at our floor, Being the gentleman I am; I let Aria out first and see that the bellman has already arrived at our room. I stop infront of the door, Getting the key card out of my pocket ''Oh my god.'' Aria says in a hushed tone, I look over at her confused. She looked mortified. ''What's the matter?'' I question her quickly, Opening the door to our hotel room; Hoping she isn't going to get sick again. ''Uh.. Nothing.'' Her mood switched quickly, Looking as if worry had washed over her face.  Being confused was an understatement, Was there something that I was missing?

The bellman set down our luggage ''If you need anything, Dial 1 on the phone and room service will be here as fast as possible.'' He informed us, I nodded ''Thank you.''

Sitting down on the bed, I look around the room ''This is nice right?'' I ask Aria afraid she didn't like the room, Aria nodded ''Yeah.. Yeah its nice.'' Her tone was sad, Yet a smile was plastered to her face. That was one of the things her and Alison had in common, They could lie through there teeth with nothing but a smile. Getting up off the bed, I walk over to her and rub her arm ''Whats wrong?'' I ask, Not understanding why she was acting this way all of a sudden. She shook her head, Placing her hand on the left side of my face ''Nothing, It's fine.'' She lied again, But I didn't want to push.

''Lets go get something to eat, I'm pretty sure my stomach is going to start devouring itself.'' Aria laughed as she took my hand, I laughed at her remark as a grin crept up to my face.There are a lot of things I love about Aria, She's smart; Beautiful, Sophisticated and surprisingly mature for her age. But then there are the small things, The millions of ways she can get me to smile, How she is so sure that our relationship will work when I think other wise. I especially love when she crinkles her nose and furrows her brows, She usually does this while she's blushing and mainly when I tickle her sides.

Sitting at a table with in a restaurant called 'Stella's diner'', I look down the columns of my menu ''Sorry there isn't much vegan..'' I told Aria, Aria laughed ''It's fine Ezra, I'll live.'' She told me, Making me feel stupid for my comment. I examine the Diner around me, It was quite big  small booths lined against the walls, While in the center was a long stretched out island.  The people that owned the bar must of had a love for Coca Cola and Betty Boop considering it was like a shrine of Coca Cola and Betty boop.

I ordered a small plate of Mozzarella sticks for an appetizer while we waited for our meal.

Knowing Aria had to feed for two now, Wow.. it's still so hard to believe.

The waiter came around to our table, Luckily this time it was a guy so Aria couldn't give me that evil stare of hers.

He set down the plate of Mozzarella sticks, Along with Aria's diet coke and my beer.

''You must really be all for beer today.'' Aria laughed, ''Did you not want me to..'' I trailed off, My brows furrowing

''No, You can drink.'' She laughed ''It's just.. Cute.'' Aria told me with pursed lips ''How so?'' I asked,

Aria shrugged her shoulders as she picked up a mozzarella stick ''Older, Handsome..'' She trailed off.

I scoffed, Really Aria? I thought to myself.

The waiter came back to our table setting my order of chopped steak deluxe, Then the waiter set down

Aria's baked rigatoni Marinara.. Just she didn't get meatballs on it. I dug into my food ''This is Delicious.''

It wasn't that I was surprised it was.. Okay I was surprised. Aria nodded in excitement ''I know its like heaven.''

She told me as I let out a low chuckle.

''Yeah can I get some chocolate cake for the two of us.'' I asked the waiter ''Of course, I'll be right back.'' He smiled.'

'You and your cake.'' Aria shook her head with a huge grin on her face ''Oh, None for you then.'' I laughed, Rubbing it in her face.

The dinner was amazing, I was taken back by the explosion of taste it held with in it.  I think this will be on my list of favourite Diners, The waiter set down the cake and walked off to wait on the arriving customers. I watched as Aria picked up her fork ''Uh uh.'' I laughed, A cheeky grin on my face. Aria pouted her lips ''Ok, That's not fair.'' I argued in my defense.

Her lips continued to pout as I rolled my eyes ''Fine, You can have some.'' I gave in as a smile grew on her face.

''Aria?'' A deep unrecognizable voice came from behind us, Aria's eyes nearly bulged out of her skull ''Riley..'' She said surprised, I looked behind me and seen a tall light coloured hair boy standing with a familiar smile on his face. The guy came over to our table in a rush of excitement, Giving Aria and unexpected kiss on the lips.

Aria pulled back quickly, I shook my head in disbelief.. I knew what was going on here but I didn't want to believe it. She had every right to hurt me, Every single right to. But to come to me and tell me she's pregnant, When she isn't even 100 percent sure its my child? How dare she?

I stood up, Flabbergasted by the situation ''You can get this cake to go.'' I told Aria in a bitter tone, Storming out of the Diner.

I got into my car as fast as my legs would let me, Furious by what I had just witnessed. I put the car in drive and sped off into the night, Not going to the hotel; Knowing thats where Aria would go first. I know what I did was wrong, I'm well aware of that. I deserved her trashing my apartment, I deserved her smashing the picture of us.. But I did not deserve her unknowingly being pregnant by me or some other guy that for all I know; She had just met. I thought she was better then that,  I really did; But it isn't a first time that I've been wrong.