Welcome back

Aria and I had got home late that evening, Originally we would of been home by 9 P.M but since we stopped.. We didn't end up getting back to my apartment until 12:30 A.M.
Her and I were both exhausted from the long day and the great gift that came at the end of it, Crashing once we got home. 

Beep, Beep, Beep. I rolled over, Hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock. ''Hey sleepy head, You need to get up. You have work today.'' Aria spoke softly in my ear, I groaned ''Work.. Work.. I don't want too.'' I complained like a little child, But I had too. 
I rolled out of bed, Sitting up and rubbing my eyes. Still exhausted from the night before ''Good night?'' Aria commented, I smiled towards her with sleepy eyes and a sleepy smiles ''A great night.'' I stated with a small laugh.
''I made you a coffee.'' Aria spoke in a silvery tone, Handing me a hot mug filled with coffee. ''You, Are a life saver.'' I smiled, Taking the cup of coffee from her. ''Come here.'' I whispered, Still not being able to see straight due to lack of sleep. Aria came closer to me, I grazed her lips with my own as I gave her a soft and gentle kiss.

Some how, Some way - I managed to leave my apartment in time for school. Aria and I still had to drive different vehicle to school, The principle wouldn't have it if he knew that she was pregnant with my child. Though I'm sure he had his suspicious, Along with all of the other teachers. I can't lose this job right now and Aria knows that, As much as it hurts both her and I to do this.. We have to.

I opened the door to my class room, Setting down my messenger bag beside my desk as I pulled out my chair. Still half asleep, The bell rang; Scaring the hell out of me.
All the the teenage kids, awaiting to get this class over with - Entered the class room; Sitting down at there usual seats as I watched Aria sit down in the exact same seat she had for over the past year. Aria's friends also sitting in the same seats they had all year ''Mr. Fitz, Can I speak with you in the hall way?'' I heard principle Hackets voice call from the second door to the classroom.
My heart skipped a beat, I looked from Aria to principle Hacket.. Hoping I wasn't about to get fired.

I exited my classroom and went into the hall way, Shutting my classroom's door behind me. ''Is there a problem?'' I asked unconcerned, ''No, No. We have a new student and I was hoping you could give her a warm welcome. I know it's hard for her - considering.'' Principle Hacket spoke in his usual joyful yet deadly tone. I nodded, ''Of course, I always love to have new students.'' I told him with a smile. ''She is in a meeting right now with her father, But here is the slip..'' He spoke, Giving me her class registration and late slip - Containing her name. 

I walked back into class, Not having looked at the slip nor registration yet but setting them down on my desk. ''Okay class, Have you all read chapters 1 through 15?'' I questioned the seated students infront of me, They all nodded as if they were zombies. 
I leaned my back against the front of the desk ''Good, Now who can tell me which chapter the quote 'When I came back from the East last autumn I felt that I wanted the world to be in uniform and at a sort of moral attention forever; I wanted no more riotous excursions with privileged glimpses into the human heart. Only Gatsby, the man who gives his name to this book, was exempt from my reaction—Gatsby, who represented everything for which I have an unaffected scorn'' I questioned the class to really see if they had read any bit of the book. Only six people put up there hand, I look around - Seeing Spencer's hand up in the air ''Yes, Spencer. What chapter is it from?'' I questioned, I knew she had read it - She was an over achiever when it came to school but it was easier to hear the right answer then to listen to five other student's who hadn't a damn clue what I was talking about. ''Chapter one.'' Spencer spoke quietly yet proud. I nodded towards her with a smile, She was right.

I turned towards the chalk board, Writing down today's quote that we would be studying 'and for a moment I thought I loved her. But I am slow-thinking and full of interior rules that act as brakes on my desires.'
I heard a low knock come from the far door in the classroom - I spun around to greet my new student. Dropping my chalk and jaw in the process, ''Oh.. my god.'' I spoke in a low tone with wide eyes. Seeing the young, vindictive and devious blonde standing in the door way, I couldn't grasp on to what was happening. ''U.. Um.. T-Take a seat.'' I stuttered, Completely blown away at what was happening. 
''C-class we have a new student joining us, Please welcome.... Alison Dilaurentis.'' I spoke slow, Trying to get my words to come out properly but I must of sounded stupid.
My whole body was feeling the shakes, I felt uneasy. I didn't know what way was the proper way to react.
The whole class gasped as they all in sync spun around in their seats to gawk the hell sent, cold as ice - New student. Half of the class didn't even know she was alive, Now she just pops up at the most unexpected time. This is terrifying.

''Alison, Have you- Uh- Have you got anything to say to the class?'' I questioned, Not knowing if she wanted to say anything at all. Alison let that blood curling, spiteful smile of hers. ''Like Gatsby said 'Let us learn to show our friendship for a man when he is alive and not after he is dead' '' Alison recited the quote as though she had just murdered somebody, A deathly glare in her eyes and her ghostly presence was enough to kill you but how she continued to stare at me, Not even taking her eyes off me for a slight second and let that devilish smile reach her eyes as if I was her next victim.

Class had finally ended and I was sitting there as if I had seen a ghost, In a sense I had.. Alison had been gone for over two years and I barely seen her on the rooftop; To distracted by Aria and -A at the time. Seeing her here, Sitting in my class room was like a bad dream.. Even when I had known her before she disappeared she still seemed to have a dark cloud over her head every single time she showed she was present. That girl was bad luck, She is bad luck and frankly.. I don't know how to go about this.

I felt uncomfortable to even be at the school, To be around her friends. I didn't know how she would fit in and I didn't want to know. I didn't want to know her at all, That time of my life had passed and now it just waltzed right back in the door as if it never left. How was she even able to comeback with someone trying to kill her?

I drove home in the middle of the day, My class was over and I felt worn.
Laying down on my bed with my arms folded over my eyes, I think of the time that I knew Alison Dilaurentis but even the rare times where it seemed a real part of her was showing, No one ever really knew Alison.
That girl was known for keeping secrets and hidding crucial information but I think nobody had noticed how much she tucked her self away - Giving off this false persona to everybody around her. Alison could be the sweetest girl in the world but nobody would know that, Easily because she didn't want anyone on this earth to know who she truly was. I'm not sure if that's because they wouldn't like the real her or if she doesn't even know who the real Alison is. I think she has lost her self in all her lies and now, After two years - Is trying to dig herself out.

My home phone rang, Breaking me out of my thought which by all means - I was fine with. I quickly answered it ''Hello, Is this Ezra Fitz.'' The voice asked at the other end, I rubbed my eyes ''Yes it is, Who is this?'' I asked confused ''It's the Mrs. Wilson at Hollis, We were wondering if you'd be available to teach a class at Hollis until the end of the semester?'' The lady with the light voice asked, I thought today must of been my lucky day. Working at Hollis is amazing, It is better pay and I don't have to hide my relationship from anyone. ''Um.. How many classes per day?'' I questioned, Having to know if I'd have to quit at Rosewood high. ''Three, Sir. You can start Monday if you are able.'' The Secretary spoke. I nodded to myself ''Yes, I'll be able to do that. Thank you.'' I thanked her as we both hung up. Greatful for this, I don't think I'd be able to teach at Rosewood either way - It was to absurd.

The whole part I'm worried about is telling Aria, I know its good for us and she will be thrilled for me but I feel wrong leaving her at that school alone where she has to face one of her best friends yet worst enemies every single day.