Forgive and forget

I drove around for over an hour, Irrational thoughts playing in my head. I thought about how I could get revenge on Aria and her ''friend'', I thought of how I could go get the book republished. I even thought about tracking down Ali and finding her because I know that would make Aria mad. But I already did enough damage,

I broke her heart in so many ways that I'm not sure I'll ever be able to repair it.

Aria shouldn't have done what she did, But she is entitled to her feelings and apparently those feelings were revenge sex.

There's so much more she doesn't know, So much more that she can't know.

I can't really tell her how to act or how to feel when I throw a bomb at her, I just expected she would hear me out or at least give me the benefit of the doubt.. I shouldn't be one to judge; I don't have a clean track record either.

What she did isn't half as bad as what I have done, But I need to know that child is mine. If it's not, I can't be around.. I can't do that again.

I parked my car in the hotels parking lot, Tapping the steering wheel repeatedly. Not out of anger, Out of sadness I think.

I pull my phone out of my jacket pocket, Seeing Aria had texted numerous times.

'Ezra, I'm sorry'

'Please come back'

'Just hear me out, I deserve that much'

'Are you even in Syracuse anymore?'

'I acted out of impulse, I know that. But remember, You're the one that hurt me.' Was the last text sent.

I bow my head, Frustrated at my self.. At life in general. If only I had known how much Aria was going to mean to me, I would of never started to write the book. I could of avoided all of this, All of the fights all of the suspicions, Every thing.  I hit my hand down on the steering wheel, Startling my self with how frustrated I was.

The only thing is, If I hadn't wrote the book or if I hadn't stumbled upon Ali's disappearance; I would of never came to rosewood; I would of never met the beautiful, Talented and smart Aria Montgomery.

My car door flung open ''Get out!'' Aria screamed, Her face boiling with anger.

I was taken off guard to say the least, I didn't expect she would be this angry with me.

''Aria..'' I said slowly, Trying to be calm.

''I said get out Ezra!'' She demanded.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, Not wanting to cause a scene; I stepped out of my car; Closing the door behind me.

I  leaned my back against the door, Arms crossed as I examined Aria's usually calm and content face that now contained furrowed brows and red patches.

Her nostrils flared, Her eyes not leaving my face

''You have no right..'' She started, Still angered by me leaving.

I nodded ''I know, I thought about it. I didn't expect that from you Aria, But I hurt you.... I deserved it.'' My voice cracked as I hung my head to the side,

Aria's face growing calmer by the minute.

Aria let out a loud sigh ''I thought I was doing the right thing at the time, I should of thought it through.'' She let me in, Telling me how she felt.

''But I know for a fact, The baby is yours.'' Aria told me, I raised my brows; scoffing

''How's that?'' I questioned. ''I'm three weeks pregnant, Ezra.'' She laughed, I let out a low oh.

''I can't deal with this stress, I know I made a mistake and you made a handful of mistakes too. You can't be mad at me for being mad at you.'' her voice was soft,

I watched as a tear fell down her face gracefully. ''Aria, Don't cry.'' I told her, Not wanting to see her hurt anymore.

I wrapped my arms around her, Taking her into a warming embrace; My hand rubbing the small of her back.

''I love you and only you, Ezra. I don't want to go back to fighting.'' She cried into me,

''I love you, Aria. Always have, Always will.'' I told her in all honesty, She pulled back looking up into my eyes;

I felt so bad for all the pain and trouble I had caused her but I can't keep walking away.