Home

Filling my duffle bag with the few cards I had received and clothes I had came here in, Finally I was being discharged. Once I get home I'm just going to throw the clothes out, so I don't even know why I'm bringing them. I don't want to see how much blood left my body, I don't want to see what Aria saw.

''Almost ready?'' Aria's voice came from behind me, I nodded and spun around ''As ready as I'll ever be.'' I smiled, I was over the moon that I was leaving this place; Can't say I'll miss it here. I didn't have many visitors, Aria was my number one visitor. She would come to the hospital every day at the same time and spend hours with me, Spencer, Emily and Hanna also visited once with Aria but it was awkward to say the least. Surprisingly enough my mother and Wes visited, I wanted to tell my mother to leave but either way she's my mom and of course she is going to be worried about me after getting shot. Though she didn't stay long, Something about a business meeting in New York for the Fitzgerald foundation. That was still one thing I had to tell Aria about, I've lied about a lot of things but one major thing I lied about was the fact that I do get money from the Fitzgerald foundation.
I don't get along with my mother so that much was true, But she does still include me in our family's wealth. That's how I paid for all the private investigators and equipment, So much money wasted on such a stupid thing.

Wes actually came to the hospital more then once, Once with my mom and two times with out her. He was still walking on thin ice when it came to our mother, Leaving school had to be the dumbest thing he has ever done but It was for a good reason. Our mother is pugnacious, If we don't go for a rich profession then you're outed. I went for teaching English, Wes originally went to become a doctor but later changed his mind and realized he wanted to become an artist; Though our family is rich because of artists, Our mother wasn't too impressed.
Never the less, I'm glad he decided to come to the hospital.

I'm still aching and in discomfort.. Not as bad as it had been but with the stitches I have to be careful of my every move. It's more of the inside of my body that stings, Which makes a lot of sense considering the bullet was lodged in me.

I carefully put the shoulder strap of the duffel bag over my shoulder, Making sure I didn't extend my arm to far; If I did it caused a throbbing pain in my right side. ''Okay, Lets get out of here.'' I laughed, Aria smiled as she pulled out her car keys and we headed for the elevator.

****************************************************************************************************

The drive continued on forever, It wasn't fun driving all the way from Bellevue Hospital Center in Manhattan to Rosewood; Over three hours sitting in a car with multiple bumps in the road while having a lasting injury was not the highlight of my day. Luckily Aria gave me a book when we got into her car, Knowing that this ride wouldn't be easy.

I flipped the page of the book, Landing on the second chapter as an interesting passage caught my intention.
''I want - I want somehow to get away with you into a world where words like that -categories like that- won't exist. Where we shall be simply two human beings who love each other, who are the whole of life to each other; and nothing else on earth will matter''
I smiled to myself, Relating very closely to the well put quote. 

I flipped through the book, Drawing my attention to a folded page; Thinking maybe it was Aria's favourite part of the book but I was taken by surprise as I found the words I had memorized so well. The words I had written of Aria, When I couldn't quite be up-front.
I looked over the words that still had the same meaning they had when I wrote it, I read aloud;

'' B-26
It's a number.
It's a song.
It's a girl.

Smooth.
Pearl Joy packed.
Gold Falafel,
As through ice.

It's four thirty.
Morning with
Phone calls.
It's deaf mute.

It's cheap.
A foreign car.
Maybe bingo.
Lucky night?

Something says
It smells bad.''

A wide grin slipped upon my face ''Did you really write that about me?'' Aria questioned as she kept her eyes on the road.
''Who else would I hav-'' I started but was cut off
''Did you write it about Alison?'' She asked sternly.
I was shocked that she would even let that thought cross her mind ''No.'' I demanded.
''At the time I couldn't even put into words how I felt about you, I knew everything about us was wrong. So I wrote B-26, That's when I realized I was inlove with you.'' I told her in all honesty
Aria turned  her head and gave me a goofy smile ''You already knew that though didn't you.'' I laughed, Catching on. Aria focused on the road and nodded ''Alison told me how the two of you met.'' Aria revealed.
''Did you really meet up with Alison the night she disappeared?'' Aria questioned, Curious whether Alison was lying or not. I don't blame her for wanting me to confirm it.
''Yes.. I did.'' I said slowly ''And her age, She lied?'' Aria asked. I nodded ''I was angry, Really angry.. I confronted her and I wasn't in the right mindset at that time.'' Aria gave me a small smile and nodded, Understanding.

********************************************************************************************

I dropped my duffel bag on the floor in my apartment, Quickly heading over to my bed that I've missed oh so much and flopping down on it gently; Making sure not to hurt my side.
I pet my bed slowly ''It's okay, I'm here.'' I said cooing it.
''Really Ezra, Out of everything that you could miss. You miss your bed the most?'' Aria said annoyed.
I sat up, Pulling her close to me ''Believe me, I've missed you the most.'' I told her in sincerity.
I pulled up her dark grey shirt, Revealing her growing tummy ''And you.'' I spoke to her tummy.
Aria sighed and sat down beside me ''I still haven't told my mom, Or Spencer, Hanna or Emily.'' 
I rubbed the small of her back and placed soft kiss on the side of her head ''Maybe now's the time.'' I told her
''Right now?'' She asked confused, I laughed and shook my head.
''This week, I'm doing better and I'm sure they're beginning to suspect.'' I said in honesty.
Aria tilted her head back, Squinting her big oval eyes ''I guess you're right.'' She huffed.
''On the bright side, I have an appointment tomorrow.'' Aria's face filled with joy as she spoke.
''For the.. Baby?'' I asked confused, She nodded; Clearing up the confusion.
''Are you going to come?'' Aria asked hopeful.
I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling like an idiot ''Of course, Aria.''

After getting shot and having two and a half weeks to think about every possible thing, I realized that it's stupid to be ashamed that Aria's pregnant. I think its finally time to come clean with myself, I'm madly in-love with Aria Montgomery; I'm in-love with every little detail about her, Every flaw and every aspect of her. I love her enough to not be ashamed because what kind of life is worth living if your spending your days dwelling on the things that you can't change? But I've also realized, I wouldn't change it; Not even if the world was crumbling down. Aria loves me regardless of my age, My poor choice in decisions and my mistakes; She deserves for me to love her the same in return. Which I do, But with out the negative mind. It's got to the point where I'm thrilled that Aria is pregnant, This only means bigger and better things for us. Sure, I'm always going to regret taking her life from her and giving her hope in the most artificial ways but she's my girlfriend and hopefully future wife; She's pregnant with my child who I love so much, I can't wait to start our lives together.