Nos Animadverto Totus

I yanked out my phone from my pants pocket 'I know you're mad at me and believe me, I am sorry but I need to go.' I texted Aria, and waited for her reply which came sooner then expected 'Go where?' Her text read 'I can't explain right now but I promise you I will explain everything, I love you and will see you when I get home.' I sent her one last text.. Grabbing my laptop and messenger bag as I headed out the door.

''Hello?'' Jason answered his phone, ''Meet me at the cabin.'' I told him hoping this call would be brief ''Why.. Whats up?'' Jason asked cautiously, I continued to drive down the long dark street - heading towards the cabin. ''Ali knows.'' I told him, He knew what I meant.. It was one of the biggest secrets I had to keep. ''I'll be there soon.'' Jason told me, I could hear his front door slamming as we hung up our phones.

I opened up my car door, Getting my messenger bag and cell phone from the passenger side as I stared at the gloomy cabin in front of me. After Aria found my manuscript and I followed her here, After that big blow out - I hadn't come up here or even gave this place a second thought.

I took a deep breath, Hating this place more then ever but it seemed to be the one place that was safe.

I opened the mud rooms door, Touching the security pad and tapping on the B following the numbers 2&6. I knew Aria would figure out the code, I set it to B26 for a reason.. If she really wanted in the cabin bad enough then she would figure it out.

The security screen dinged 'Access granted'  Opening the front door to the cabin, I look around at the untouched space around me. Everything in the exact same spot I had left it in, I threw a couple pieces of wood into the fireplace; Adding crunched up pieces of newspaper. I grabbed the matchbox from on top of the mantel, Pulling out a match and brushing it against the striker; Throwing the lit match on top of the news paper.

I turned my attention to the door as Jason walked in, kicking off his shoes as he shut the cabin door behind him. ''She knows?'' Jason didn't waste any time, I nodded - Standing up and straightening out my band tee. ''Want a beer?'' I asked politely as I headed over to the fridge. Funny that I have more food here than I do at my own place. ''Yeah, sure.'' Jason said hesitant.

I grabbed two beers out of the fridge, Handing one to Jason who was now flopped down on the couch, I twisted the cap off my own beer and sat down next to him. ''What are we going to do?'' He questioned, Bringing the beer up to his lips.. I shrugged my shoulders - Messing with my hair. ''I honestly have no idea.'' I spoke in honesty, ''She's going to find out, Then so will Aria.'' I told him, I was scared for myself and for my relationship. Everyone has ghosts in their past but that's the point, They are suppose to stay in the past but as we all know - When Alison is around, Nothing stays buried. 

I picked up my bag that laid at my feet, Pulling my laptop out and setting it on the coffee table, I scanned through my bag- Finding my flash drive as I pushed it into the USB port in my laptop. Waiting for the contents of it to load.

''We shouldn't have done it, If I wouldn't have started this damn thing then Ian would have never been so obsessed with it.'' Jason felt guilty for his past actions but at the time we were just college students who wanted to have a little fun - We never thought it would get so far out of hand.

Finally all the material that was on the flash drive loaded onto my laptop, I clicked around - swiftly touching the keys every now and then. I opened the folder that contained all of Rosewoods finest citizens, ''Should we delete them?'' Jason asked as he looked over the file names, I moved the mouse around in circles; Thinking of what to do ''One way or another this is going to bite us in the ass. These aren't the only files out there.'' I admitted, Knowing Alison told Aria that she had taken Ian's flash drive that contained the less vivid material.