Secret #3

''What do you want, Alison?'' I ask her, flabbergasted by her sudden appearance in my life.

''To talk.'' Alison said simply, Her voice cracking as she spoke.. I wasn't going to let her get the best of me and I wasn't going to feel sorry for her either.

''Aria could you go grab some food?'' Alison was taunting her, Hoping Aria would snap.

I looked over at Aria as she looked at me, ''Why do I have to leave?'' Aria asked; Angered.

''You know what, If you two don't figure this out then I'm going to be the one leaving.'' I had had enough, I was under a lot of stress as it was and this was not helping.

Aria huffed ''Fine, Whatever.'' Aria threw up her hands in defeat, Knowing Alison would win.

Aria slammed the door as she left, Alison cocked her head to the side with pursed lips. She was getting what she wanted, No surprise there. ''What do you want?'' I proceeded to ask again with folded arms. Alison walked around the inside of my apartment, Examining the bookshelf carefully ''What are you doing with my brother?'' She whipped her head around to look at me, I felt as though something caught in my throat ''W-What do you mean?'' I tried to play it off as if I had no idea what she was talking about.

Alison rolled her eyes, running her fingers through her long blonde hair ''I seen you two out front of my house the other day, Drop the act.. Ezra.'' Her face held no expression as her tone was mono.

I shrugged my shoulders ''He was in a rough place, I thought he could use a friend.'' I flat out lied, Trying to hide any emotion of truth. ''I don't know what you're up to but I will find out.'' She spoke to me in promise, Tensing her jaw with gritted teeth ''I'm not up to anything'' I sounded innocent but she knew I wasn't and I had to think quick, It wasn't that I was doing anything bad it was that I have chosen the wrong path in the past when it came to Jason and If that came out I would lose everything; Including Aria.

I dropped my gaze, Not wanting to stare at Alison any longer then I had been. ''So, What is it? Have another girlfriend on the side, Or is it something bigger then that?'' Alison laughed in my face, Continuing to place me in her path of destruction. I clenched my fists, Staying silent as I tried to remain calm. I could feel my body heating up from the angry that built inside of me ''Come on, Ezra. You can trust me, You know I'm good at keeping secrets'' She was playing me like a fiddle and I wasn't giving in. This was not a secret that I could give up and I wouldn't tell her if my life depended on it. ''You can go now.'' I spoke softly, Not daring to look at her face.

Alison didn't budge, I walked to the door - Swinging it open as the back of the door slammed my counter-top ''Leave, Now.'' I demanded, Feeling the rage build up with each second that she stood their.

I looked up at her, A tight-lipped smile danced across her manipulative face. ''I swear to god Alison, If you do not leave, Right now..I will kill you myself.'' I raised my voice at her, Growling at her with a bitter tone. I could tell my words stung, Alison finally walked to the door ''You haven't seen the last of me.'' Alison was terrified, Her hands shook as she spoke and she could barely even look me in the eyes. ''Yes, I have.'' I hissed, Letting her walk out as I slammed the door as hard as I could behind her.