Alison

Friday had finally arrived, Even though it didn't really matter since I no longer had  to teach at Rosewood. I had told Aria as soon as she got back to my apartment that night, Surprisingly enough she was thrilled for me and for us. It just opened new doors that were needed. Aria and I had talked about Alison briefly - Still a touchy topic between the two of us. Aria filled me in on how Alison is now the out cast and frankly - I'm not surprised. Alison dug her grave, Well.. Not really, Her mother dug it but.. Alison put herself in this position she made every single human being to walk this planet; Hate her.  Alison has a lot of lessons to learn in life and I doubt by her being gone that she actually learned anything besides how to run from your problems, Alison always seem's to have an Ace up her sleeve and it won't be long until she is destroying someone's life again.

I walk up behind Aria, Knowing she wasn't expecting me as her back was turned in my direction - huddled into her group of friends. I wrap my arms around her waist, Burying my face in to the crown of her head as I smell the light scent of strawberries that locked into her hair from her recent use of shampoo. ''There's my girl.'' I whisper, I love being able to show my affection to her out in public. I never liked how working at Rosewood, I would see her every single day and right before class we would be together but once class started we had to pretend that we barely knew one another. That was one of the toughest things, Not being able to kiss her or even hug her with out her or I getting in trouble from the school. It was always rough when her and I weren't on speaking terms or would break up and she would just walk into class looking like a sad, lost puppy and it took everything inside of me not to walk up to her desk and apologize.

''Hey, I didn't think you'd be here so soon.'' Aria tilted her head back and up to look at me, I smirked ''I can always leave if you want me too..'' I joked, Aria spun around ''No. No I want you here.'' Aria's voice was like music to my ears - Cliche; Yes. But also true, It could build you up but it could also break you down.

''So Mr. Fitz, Does this mean we don't have to continue Great Gatsby?'' Hanna asked curiously as she leaned against the brick wall of the school; Her hair tied off to the side in a braid. I chuckled ''That's up to your new English teacher.'' I told her, I usually chose books that the students would relate to or that I myself related too but then I realized these are a bunch of teenager's who are more interested in getting home and playing video games rather then reading a book or two.

Hanna rolled her eyes ''I think the Great Gatsby is an amazing book.'' Spencer commented in my defense ''Well yeah, That's because you've read it like a bajillion times.'' Hanna's tone was annoyed as she spoke to Spencer. Spencer shrugged off Hanna's tone as she stood in her usual stance; Arms crossed over her chest and blank filled eyes. Emily looked dazed as she stared off into the distance, ''Don't you have a swim meet, Em?'' Aria asked her curiously. Emily is a great swimmer, The only problem with that is she has less time to study so she isn't doing well in most of her classes. ''Em..'' Hanna said slowly, Waving her hand infront of Emily's face. ''Hmm?'' Emily came back to reality as she looked around - unaware. ''Swim meet?'' Aria asked again, Emily gave a low nodd ''Oh, Yeah. Uh.. I should go.'' Emily spoke softly then left the group of friends standing before her.

''I've been thinking of taking the pottery class again.'' Aria gave me a blinding white smile as she turned around to face me ''But.. You already took it once.'' I commented, Playing with her curled brunette hair. Aria gave a small shrug of her shoulders ''It would give me an excuse to see you.'' Aria laughed, I nodded.. That much was true. There were many classes as Hollis for high-school students and you could get extra credit out of the classes so I guess it had more pro's in it then just seeing me. ''Hey, I got to get going. I have to meet up with Toby at 4.'' Spencer informed Aria, Hanna and myself. ''I thought you two were taking time apart.'' Aria said confused in Spencer's sudden change of heart. Spencer let a mischievous smile cross her face ''Oh ew, Gross.'' Hanna caught on, Hitting Spencers arm playfully. I rubbed my forehead; Yup this is what I got myself into.