They know

I sat up straight on my couch as Aria had fallen asleep on my lap, Stroking her hair softly I think of all the good memories I have with her. Plenty appeared at once, Even the bad days were good days in a sense. The more angry she got, The more she showed she cared and though we had a lot of bumps in the road and plenty more to come; There is nothing I wouldn't do for her.

Our love is as strong as a whirlpool, As if a twister hovering in the distance on a sunny day. As strong as the force of gravity, pulling you down after a hard fall. Our love is strong enough to break the strongest of hearts and souls.

Our love is strong enough to last, Unless of course - We break each other first. IF by chance one of us breaks our sanity, I will still call you my lover - Wearing the sweetest of smiles that brings people to their knees.

They shall not remember us as we were, But as we are.

The best remake of Bonnie and Clyde; Instead, Though - Ezra and Aria. We shall die legends but who knows maybe we were already born legends.

The love story that was the most sinister of them all, In life a romantic tragedy and in death still finding our way to one an other.

Aria shifted her head, Her eyes opening slowly. I was in awe, Looking down at her stunning face. ''Hey sleepy head.'' I said softly, Aria groaned and rolled over - Punching me in the sacred place of all man kind. I jumped as her fist collided with my man hood, I hung my head back in shock; Letting out a silent 'Ow' If it would of been out loud, I probably would of screamed. I felt the stinging pain rise up to my stomach, Clenching my self as I took a deep breath ''Aria.. G..Get off.'' I barely got the words out, Pain defeating me. Aria sat up slowly and sleepily, Her eyes widened ''Oh my god what happened?'' She questioned as she looked at my tensed body ''You punched me!'' I exclaimed, Aria tried to hide her laugh ''I'm so sorry.'' She barely managed to get out between giggles. I narrowed my eyes at her, Now I remember why I don't let her sleep on me.

Aria's phone buzzed on the table ''Hello?'' Aria answered her phone, ''Yeah, I'm still coming over.'' Aria said to whom ever was on the other end.. I'm assuming one of the girls.

She hung up her phone and gave me a small smile ''Hanna?'' I guessed, Aria shook her head as her curled brunnette hair jumped ''Spencer, But good try.'' She laughed.

''You're leaving?'' I questioned, Rubbing her knee; Aria nodded ''I promised them I'd go over, And I think.. Now's the time.'' Aria spoke slow, I arched my brows ''The time?'' I was slightly confused.

''To tell them about the baby.'' She laughed at how oblivious I was. ''Right, Let me just make sure my balls are still intact first.'' I laughed. Aria gave a shrug of her lips ''I'll meet you in the car, Mr. Fitz'' Aria spoke seductively; How dare she.. After the pain she just put me through.. How.. Dare she.

I went down the stairs of my apartment building, Opening the door that lead to the parking lot.

I opened the passenger side door to Aria's car, Sitting down slowly as I was still feeling nauseous.

Aria started to drive down the well known streets of Rosewood, Each street holding a specific memory for me. One thing I have realized when it has come to love, Is that it is not easy.

Letters do not fix love nor does dying for the one you love; Although in movies it does.

In movies love is portrayed as an action, But this it is not.

Love is not just a feeling; It's a way of life. No one plans to fall in love, But you do - that is the most precious yet terrifying thing in life.

When you fall in love you surrender your guard to this one person, This one person who changes everything you ever stood for, Believed in and your way of being.