Unchained Melody

Monday morning had come and Aria had not yet left, It was clear that she was mad at me but it was also clear that she didn't want to leave, I believed that she should leave me and I didn't deserve her but on the other hand I wasn't going to let her leave; With Aria she was disappointed and in shock by finding out my involvement with the N.A.T club, But she also realized that's the past and I can't change it so we are in a stalemate situation.

Her and I decided not to talk about it, Not yet at least - The stress of the situation was getting to her and it wasn't good for the baby. I keep getting lost in it all, Too many things going on at one that I tend to forget its not just her and I in this anymore - There is now three.

''Want a drive to school?'' I asked Aria as I swung my messenger bag over my shoulders, Crossing it over my body. Aria nodded with a faint smile ''My pottery class is at 1:15 so I guess I'll be seeing you around then.'' Despite all that was going on, Her and I still loved each other and we would continue to love each other no matter what obstacles were in our way and we weren't going to stop showing we love one and other any time soon, Especially not because of my past because I'm sure Aria has things from her past that could destroy us too; I think she realizes that and that is what's stopping her from hating me completely.

I turned on the ignition, Reaching for the radio as I turned the volume up. The symbolic song played 'Happiness feels a lot like sorrow, Let it be - You can't make it come or go' I smiled to myself as I hummed along, Looking at Aria in the passenger seat as she let a foolish smile cross her face. ''No matter what is happening, You can't deny the memories that come with this song.'' I laughed, Turning my head back so I was watching the road.

I pulled up in-front of Rosewood high ''It's going to be weird not seeing you in class today.'' Aria said quietly, I unbuckled my seat belt - Leaning over as I kissed her cheek ''You'll see me at Hollis.'' I told her, Aria smiled ''Yeah, Yeah I will.'' She genuinely seemed happy and I don't know if that's because she is a really great actor or if she just let everything bad go and was actually happy.

''Have a good day at work and I'll see you at Hollis - Professor Fitz.'' Aria teased me, Her tone seductive as she spoke my last name. I bit my lip to keep myself from letting a dorky smile cross my face. I nodded ''Don't miss me too much.'' I whispered, Unexpected as Aria pulled my face close - Letting her lips crush against mine.

Aria drew back ''Is.. Is that a goodbye kiss?'' I laughed, Confused on where this was going. ''It's a see you soon kiss.'' Aria chuckled lightly as she stepped out of my car, I shook my head feeling a smile coming on.

***********************************************************

I peered through the door of the pottery class that Aria was taking, Seeing the room was cleared except for her as she sat there at the pottery wheel. I stride in, Snapping my fingers as I sang 'Oh, my love, my darling; I've hungered for your touch - A long, lonely time'

Aria burst into laughter at my attempt of being romantic yet stupid, ''Ezra, No.'' Aria laughed, Trying to catch her breath. ''Hey, I tried.. Remember that.'' I warned her with a stifled laugh, I leaned down to where Aria was sitting - Feeling her soft plump lips against my own; Having the passion burn with in me.

''What are you making?'' I asked curiously, Remembering the last time she had took the class Aria had made something very simple. Aria shrugged her shoulders as she focused on her work of art ''I'm not sure yet.'' She admitted, ''I'm just letting my hands do the work.'' Aria concentrated. I snickered, Catching on to how dirty it sounded. Aria stopped the peddle, Tilting her head with narrowed eyes ''I wouldn't taunt me right now, Mr. Fitz.'' Aria giggled as she got off the stool she had been seated on. ''I will smear clay all over you.'' Aria neared closer to me as I slowly backed up, Hitting a desk in the process ''You wouldn't'' I tested her, Not thinking she would.. A confident smile plastered on my face

Aria smiled with wickedness, Bringing her hands up to my face as she quickly smacked them onto my cheeks - The wet clay sticking to me. I was stunned for a minute, Not believing she actually did it. I let the world around me go into a blur as it was just Aria and I standing before eachother like two people on there honeymoon.

I wrapped my arm around Aria's waist, Tugging her closer as I leaned down and giving her an Eskimo kiss - Smudging the remains of clay on my face onto her nose. ''Hey!'' She protested with a giggle, ''Now how am I going to go back to class looking like this?'' I questioned, laughing at our foolishness. Aria shrugged ''You could always not go back to class.'' Aria trailed off, I shook my head ''As much as I'd love to come home and spend the rest of the day with you, I don't feel like getting fired on my first day.'' I tucked a strand of hair behind Aria's ear, An infectious laugh escaping my pursed lips.

Aria stood up on her tip-toes, Reaching for my lips with her own. Time stood still as the classroom around us began to fade, I laced my fingers through her hair. Tasting the sweet flavour of watermelon as our lips melted together, Aria and I slowly parted from each others lips. Her face shocked from the kiss that had just taken place ''Wow.'' Aria said dazed, I kneeled down, Giving her stomach a gentle kiss. 

I stood back up as I made my way for the door ''I'll see you after school.'' I smiled, Aria still standing there compelled by our kiss.

***************************************************************************************

2 weeks later ~

''Tomorrow's the big day!'' Aria exclaimed as she walked through my apartment door. I stood up to greet her, Giving her a quick kiss on the lips as I tilted my head ''Big..Day?'' I questioned; Not remembering any significance, ''Tomorrow we find out the gender...'' Aria started, I was clueless when it came to most things in life so she didn't take it personally. Something in my brain clicked as I remembered Aria telling me a few days ago ''Oh! right!'' I remembered, Aria set down a bag of Chinese food on the counter top, Ripping it open and setting down the contents with in the bag.

''Are you excited?'' Aria asked as we sat on the living room floor, Eating away at our dinner. I nodded eagerly ''Yeah, I really am.'' I smiled at her.. Wondering which gender I would prefer more.

Aria scooted next to me ''Then we can pick out names, Finally.'' Aria was overjoyed by the appointment tomorrow.

Leaning her head against my arm, I buried my face into her head ''finally.'' I murmured.

A loud pound came from my apartment door, Aria and I exchanged glances as I got up - Fixing my shirt and walked over to the door.

Opening it to reveal a distraught & frantic Spencer ''Um.. Hello.'' I said rather surprised by her sudden visit.

Spencer pushed past me, I turned around and closed the door confused by what was going on.

Aria stood on her feet quickly ''Spence.. What's wrong?'' Aria asked hesitant, Taken back by her friends state.

''She.. You.. V..'' Spencer frantically mumbled. I looked at Aria confused, Spencer was clearly trying to piece something together but I didn't know how to react to this.

''Spencer, It's Aria. What's wrong?'' Aria's tone was calm as she talked to her hysterical friend. 

''I think I know who -A is!'' Spencer finally spoke, The words all tied together as she spoke but Aria and I could make out what she said as clear as day.

''Who?'' Aria asked desperate.

I set down my bowl of food on the counter top, Walking over to Aria's side as Spencer's eyes darted around the room. ''You.'' Her tone was a whisper, Fearful as she looked from Aria to I.

My brows furrowed in confusion ''It's you.'' Spencer spoke again, jittery and in a state of shock.