Secret #1

Ring Ring. I answered my cell phone ''Hello?'' I questioned the blocked caller on the other end ''Ezra, I need you to meet me?'' The voice said, A very familiar voice that I have grown to know very well. ''Why.. What's up?'' I questioned ''Just, Meet me at our location.'' The voice said; Hanging up a second after.
''Who was that?'' Aria questioned as I shoved my phone into my pocket, I thought quickly ''My brother.'' I lied. Aria raised her head slowly ''Is.. Everything okay?'' She asked worried, Standing up ''Yeah, Yeah. I uh.. I have to go. Will you be okay for an hour or two?'' I asked her, Trying to play off who it really was on the other end. Aria gave me a warm smile as she nodded ''I'll be fine.'' She reassured me. I kissed the top of her forehead lightly, Lingering there for a few minutes before I pulled away. ''I'll be back shortly.'' I told her as I headed for the door.

I got into my car, Taking a deep breath as I buckled my seat belt. Each time I buckled my seat belt I was reminded of my wound, Now I have to go meet up with someone who I swore to myself I was done with. After Aria found out about the book, After finding out she was pregnant and getting shot I swore to myself that I would no longer be involved. Not just for my own safety but for Aria's and our child's. What I was doing before hurt her beyond repair and I don't know if I'll ever be able to make it up to her, Now I'm getting myself in the same situation.

I pulled up to the remote location that I had been to plenty of times before, The same place where Spencer found 'Toby's' body. I got out of my car, Slamming the door shut harder then I should of.
''What do you want? I told you, I'm done with this.'' I said angered, ''Look, There's been a problem.'' The man spoke to me,
''The only problem there was, Was you didn't go according to plan!'' I yelled to the familiar face ''I told you not to let anyone get hurt, Just to push me around a little.'' I was furious that the man hadn't followed my rules especially when it was all planned out.
 ''I ended up getting shot! That was not part of the plan.'' I had every right to be angry, I mean I wasn't the only one who planned it but there was never any talk of guns.
''I know you didn't! I wasn't planning on shooting you! The game changed, Okay. It was my life or yours and I chose mine.'' The man yelled back at me, Defending his actions
''What do you mean the game changed?'' I was terrified, The game changing wasn't good.
''She wants you dead.'' He spoke, I stood there in shock. I had never met the woman in charge then again, I was never even apart of it. I had gotten information from a handful of people and in return.. They wanted something from me and no matter how hard I tried.. I couldnt' get out. There was always a price to pay and I guess, It's my time to pay.

''Have you figured out who she is yet?'' I questioned him, He shook his head as his hair fell into his face ''No.. She's sneaky. She will out smart all of us and she will kill you, Ezra.'' His tone was brutally honest and I respected that but it hurt ''Aria is pregnant, I can't let anything bad happen to her nor I.'' I spoke slowly, Almost in a daze.
''Look, Alison is coming back tomorrow. I'll try to find things out, But we need to figure this out fast. Before we both get killed.'' He was stern, He was scared.
I nodded ''I have to go, I told Aria I wouldn't be long.'' I told him, He nodded in understanding.
''I'll text you once Aria is asleep and then I'll meet you over at the lair.'' I told him, He gave me a small smile.
''Be careful, Man.'' He warned me, It was clear he was apologizing for shooting me with out actually apologizing.
I nodded ''Same to you, Jason.'' I said to him as he headed off into the woods and I got back into my car.