Redcoat

''I will explain everything, To all of you. But I need your help.'' I spoke to the group of Aria's friends, As If I was addressing them as a class. Aria looked up at me confused, I still hadn't told her about 'Red coats' plans. ''One question first..'' Hanna spoke in a low tone, I turned my head to face her ''What's that?'' I asked. Her curled blonde hair hung in front of her face as she looked down at the ground ''Were you.. I mean.. Were you every trying to hurt us?'' Hanna asked slowly, Worried for my answer. I let out a deep sigh, They all seemed intrigued by the question ''No, Never.'' I was honest, It was the truth. I never intended on anyone getting hurt ''The reason I had cameras everywhere, As I'm sure you guys saw; I was trying to catch -A. To keep you guys safe.'' I spoke in a matter-of-fact tone, At first it was to find Alison then I fell inlove with Aria and I became obsessed with stoping -A.

''What do you need our help with then?'' Emily questioned with a brooding look on her face.

I took a deep breath ''Aria, I have not told you this for a reason. Frankly, I didn't know what to do.'' I some what apologized to her, Aria nodded slowly - Ready to listen to what I was about to say. ''Some one is trying to kill me.'' I blurted out. ''What? Ezra, Why didn't you tell me this?'' Aria asked, Saddened. 

I shrugged ''I didn't want to put more stress on your shoulders.'' I felt bad, Guilty that I kept it from her but I didn't want her to worry to much.

''Who is trying to kill you?'' Emily asked, Taken back by what I said. I threw up my hands

''I have cameras pointed towards Aria's house, I left the house and so did she then somebody entered.'' I told them, still bewildered. ''Wait, Somebody entered your house?'' Hanna was creeped out for Aria. ''What did they look like?'' Emily questioned me.

I showed the same video that I had showed Aria just a few hours ago, ''Oh my god.'' Hanna spoke in shock ''Red coat was in your house?'' Her perky voice was no longer perky, It was still very much high pitched though. Aria looked at Hanna as she sat on top of Spencer's counter top ''I know, I don't even want to go back there.'' Aria said quickly, I knew she was scared and I felt so bad for that. I felt bad that all these girls had to deal with these things; They should be living normal teenage lives but instead they have crazy people coming out of the ass trying to kill them.

''There's another video, Long story short Jason has been helping me get information on -A. Mona has been sneaking around and getting -A or this redcoat person on video for us.'' It sounded worse when I said it out loud, In my head it never sounded that bad.

''You're working with Jason?!'' I heard Spencer exclaim from behind us, I turned around and seen her standing there at the top of her stairs ''Yes.'' I simply said, Thinking that was already clear.

''I get that you are mad at me, But I could really use your help Spencer.'' I talked directly to Spencer, Her eyes seemed more calm as she pursed her lips, Arms folded as usual. ''Fine, I'll help. But only for Aria's sake.'' Spencer was rude, Then again I couldn't complain.

''I have a second video that Jason sent me, Mona caught it at the kissing rock.'' I informed them as I pressed play.

They all watched the video thoroughly, Gasping every now and then in shock.

Emily sat back down at the kitchen table, Staring off into the distance as Hanna began to start eating more cookies. Spencer grabbed the cookie out of Hanna's hand ''I told you, They are for Toby.'' She told Hanna in a stern tone.  I managed to stop myself from laughing as I stood next to Aria who was still seated on the counter top. ''Why is redcoat and -A working together?'' Emily finally spoke, Confused. ''I didn't even know who redcoat was until now.'' I laughed, I thought it was only -A in all of this not some woman who dressed up in a red coat.