Figure it out

Aria's body clung onto mine as our sweat stuck us together, Heavy sighs came from both of us. That was one hell of --- ''Thank you.'' Aria said as she broke me from my current thoughts. 

Puzzled, I asked ''For what?''

''Making it easy to forgive you, Making it worth it.'' She was happy, I was even more happy that she was happy and boy did I ever miss making love to her. ''You already thanked me.'' I told her as I let out a quiet laugh.

I laid beside Aria, Stroking her arm as she slept next to me peacefully. That was one of the most hilarious parts of our relationship, Being her teacher had its pros and cons; One pro being, I got to see her every day. A con being, We couldn't touch or barely speak to eachother with out some one catching on. My favorite part was those days she would come over to my apartment early, Two hours before school started and we would make love and then we'd both leave to school.. Just not together unless we wanted to get caught. I'd walk into the class room and sit at my desk and as soon as the kids all piled in for class, Aria would sit in the third row; middle desk. The looks her and I would exchange from the things her and I had done just an hour before, All the teenagers must of been wondering why I had such messed up hair and such a goofy smile on my face.. But the reason was sitting next to them.

Weirdly enough, I felt like a teenager again; Sneaking around and not wanting to get into trouble. Doing mischievous things.. But Aria had this way about her, Everything she did made sense. It's when I thought about what I was doing that I started to question her and I.

I looked over beside me, The picture of her and I stood still in its place. Surprised she hadn't gotten rid of it considering she smashed the picture I had of her and I, In my apartment. Too many thoughts raced threw my mind as I could feel my eyes getting heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

***********************************************

I awoke the next morning, Turning over to see the bright red letters on the clock.. Realizing it was half past ten. I rolled over to wake up Aria then noticed she had already climbed out of bed, How long had she been awake? I wondered to myself. I stretched my body and let out a rather loud yawn.

I forgot we had fallen asleep naked together, I grabbed my boxers that laid beside her bed. Putting them on and then heading downstairs.

I walked down the stairs of Aria's house, Smelling the scent of maple syrup linger through the air. I made way to the kitchen as I seen Aria standing at the stove in just her bra and panties ''Now thats a sight to see.'' I complimented her, Making my entrance known. Aria looked over her shoulder as a sweet yet naughty smile slid across her face. Aria was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, With or with out make up, She was stunning. 

I came up behind her, Wrapping my arms around her waist as I place a soft kiss on her right temple. ''Don't distract me.'' She laughed, Knowing if she got sucked in that this place would burn down to the ground. I held my hands up in mock surrender, Walking over to the island with in her kitchen - I leaned against it with folded arms. 

''After we eat, We need to get ready.'' Aria informed me as she concentrated on her cooking.

''Fo-'' I started, Aria quickly cut me off ''Syracuse.'' She reminded me. I took a big nod, ''Right.'' I said through gritted teeth.

I got dressed slowly, Dreading the conversation that was going to take place between Aria, Her dad and I. ''You ready?'' Aria asked as she peeked her head in through the door ''Yeah.'' I said with a small smile, Hiding my real feelings. ''Who's driving?'' I asked, ''You, Since your car is here and mines still at your apartment.'' She told me, Oh yeah.. I had forgot about that.