Misery loves company

''Ezra..'' I head a low voice call, I shook my head left to right as my eyes flew open ''Hmm..'' I said confused, Not remembering falling asleep. ''Hey, It's just me.'' Aria said with a smile as she leaned over me. ''Where..'' I started confused, I looked at the time and realized it was half past 10 in the morning ''Where were you?'' I questioned. 
''Don't worry, I only went for a walk. I got back around two and you were fast asleep. I slept in my dads room because you were sprawled out on the bed, I couldn't bring myself to wake you.'' Her smile was genuine as she spoke,  I surprisingly believed her. ''You should of woke me.'' I told her, Sitting up properly on the bed only to notice that my side was aching from the position I had been laying in. I held my side as Aria cocked her head to the right ''It's fine, Ezra.'' She laughed, Giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

I turned the stove down as I cooked Aria and myself and omelette each, ''Thank you for cooking.'' Aria said, I looked back at her as a small smile took my face. I bit my lip and turned my attention back to the omelettes, I was still lying to her and I felt as guilty as ever.

I turned off the stove and put the omelettes on a plate, Walking over to the table as I set the plate down before Aria. ''Here you go.'' I said, Handing her a fork and knife as I seated across from her.
I cut off a piece of the egg, Bringing it up to my mouth ''So.. Aria..'' I started, Putting the egg into my mouth and eating it. ''Yes, Ezra?'' She asked politely as she took a bite. I pushed my fork and knife away and leaned back in the chair, Debating whether to bring up what I read in her journal or not. ''Nothing, It's nothing.'' I cleared my throat, Not really sure what to do. ''It seemed like something.'' Aria smiled, Slightly confused ''I read an entry in your journal.'' I spoke softly. Aria's eyes bulged as her perfectly defined eyebrows raised ''You did what?!'' She yelled at me.
''I-I'm sorry, You were gone and..'' I started, Trying to scramble for the right words.
''Oh, I see. I was gone so you thought it would be a good time to snoop.'' Her tone was bitter as she got up out of her seat ''Yes.. I mean no..'' I was confused, I didn't know what to say. I shouldn't have said anything at all.

Aria stormed off towards the stairs, Throwing her hands up in the air in surrender as she spun around on her heels; Looking me dead set in the eyes
''Why don't you trust me?'' Aria cried as she stood there like a little girl who's puppy just died. I walked over to her slowly, Cautiously
''I do, Aria.'' I told her, Not sure whether I believed myself or not.
''If you trust someone, You don't go through their things.'' She argued, I hung my head back as I rubbed my forehead.
''Coming from someone who read my book.'' The words flew out of my mouth faster than I could gather, I didn't mean to say it but apparently I wanted to. Aria narrowed her eyes as her jaw dropped, Pushing her hip out to the side.
''Oh so this is my fault?'' Aria was appalled to say the least, I could see the sadness in her eyes ''No, No of course not.'' I tried to back myself up, But I said what I said and I couldn't take it back.
''I think you should leave.'' Aria stated, Angry at me. I tensed my jaw, Feeling my shoulders tense along with me. I threw my hands up angrily
''Fine.'' I spat out as I headed towards the front door; Grabbing my coat and car keys off of the couch - Opening the front door then slamming it behind me.