Love hurts

Aria had a busy day ahead of her, I decided to stay behind; Still walking on egg shells around her family and friends. I love being around Aria more then anything in the world, I love seeing her belly grow and I love being able to experience everything along with her. Aria's friends and her decided to do a fashion show, I believe it was called. They were modelling wedding dresses for Alison's mother, Though I would of loved to be there.. This was Aria's time for her and her friends.

Ella, Aria's mom; Called me early in the day.. Telling me how she was flying into town to spend some time with Aria and share the big news with her. I informed her that Aria and I had been through a rough patch and are still walking on a mine field; So that just in-case Aria lost her cool.. Ella wouldn't blame her. I don't think Aria will be telling her mom about her pregnancy today, I don't know if Byron had informed Ella already but she didn't ask me any suspicious questions so I can only assume that she doesn't know yet; With Ella telling Aria about how she is engaged to Zach.. I think its just the wrong time to bring it up.

Aria was suppose to be back over an hour ago, I was use to her showing up late when she was with her friends but I usually got a text from her or at least a phone call. I know it would make her friends suspicious and they would wonder why she was talking to me, But I have to make sure she is okay. The subject revolving around -A was still a touchy subject and most of the things I knew; Her friends couldn't even begin to comprehend. I wanted to tell them, I just didn't know how; Especially after the big blow out.

There were complications, Risks and a high amount of danger revolving around who -A is. All the things I thought I knew, all the things Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna thought they knew; It's all wrong, its all a lie. Nothing is what it seems, Everything circled around -A that seems so obvious; Isn't. It's as if Ali is telling her final lie, The biggest of them all to knock every one in the kingdom down. I highly ever was deceived, Then I came to Rosewood. I always thought Alison was the most ruthless person in this town, Then I found out who -A was; I realized I was wrong, Alison looks like a goody two shoes compared to -A and their real motives, -A had to be the most cynical person on this earth.

*************************************************************************

I couldn't stand waiting around for a text or even a call from Aria, I knew something was up and it wasn't good. With -A on there tales and Alison appearing then disappearing again, I knew I had to find her.

I pulled up to where the bridal show was being held, Watching as Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer all jumped into a car. They looked fearful, As if they were in shock. I thought about going inside, Seeing what had happened but I felt a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach; I knew something bad was going to happen.

I had followed Aria and her friends many times before but that was out of curiosity and research, I found out things that would shock any human being but I also accepted the things I had found out about each and every one of them. This time was different, I wasn't doing it for research nor curiosity.. I was doing it for my girlfriend that was sitting in that car in-front of me.. Driving to some unknown destination with a car full of girls who looked scared out of there whits. I was doing this for our relationship, So I could be there if something went wrong.. And most of all; I was doing this for my child. For my future family, I wasn't going to let anything hurt either of them.