Day off

Tuesday had finally arrived, And though we all had a plan we kind of threw it aside, now having an advantage of knowing nothing was going to happen to Aria or I.

I had called in sick for work, It's not that I didn't want to go.. Well it was. I love teaching, It is such a rewarding job and I love that Aria is in my class as are her friends but today I just wanted to spend time with Aria and actually be able to enjoy our day with out something crazy happening.

Aria is missing school and I know this looks very bad on my behalf since I am her English teacher and I am also her boyfriend; On top of that all her child's father - But it wasn't just for me, It was for her too. I can't even wrap my head around how much stress she is under, Her senior year is full of homework on top of homework then she has her family issues and our relationship on her shoulders; All this -A and redcoat business, Plus being pregnant. I don't think I will ever be able to fully understand how she is so strong and how she can carry the weight of the world on the tip of her finger.

I feel Aria's head move as I look down at her, Still laying sound asleep on the bed, Looking beautiful in her most peaceful state. Her one leg flung over my torso while her hand rested on my chest; Her head laying upon my shoulder. 

I wouldn't give this up for the world, Nothing felt better then having her here; Being with her.

I play with her lightly curled brunette hair as I take in her extraordinary beauty.

Aria is Strikingly gorgeous, Angelic even.Just seeing her puts me in a paralyzed state, State of awe.

I don't think she understand the effect she has on me, I don't think she even knows how captivating she truly is.

The first day I met her at the bar I was in shock by her very presence; Aria took my breath away and that smile of hers, She has the most contagious smile that reaches into your heart. Its as beautiful as a summer's day - Enough to light up everyone in the room with a single glance.

Aria is curvy in all the right places, I don't even have to think of a 'dream girl' because Aria is my dream girl - Perfect in all the right ways; Even her flaws I love - Though I don't see them as flaws.

Nothing is flawed about Aria, Aria gets jealous very easy and even that I love about her.

Aria is also known to lie but most of the time its for a good reason, To protect her self; Her friends and family or even me. How I got so lucky, Well, I walked into a bar one day and met Alison Dilaurentis, One day she went missing and I came to Rosewood. I don't know if that is necessarily fate, But it sure seems like it.

Aria and I even share a lot of common interests, I don't know how or why but I'll blame that on fate as well. We like many of the same movies, Not just the black and white ones like Vertigo, Lolita,Tom Sawyer and The bad seed. But we also have similar interests in modern day movies such as The Great Gatsby; Though the book was out longer then the movie. Also, Harry Potter. Yes, Believe it or not I like Harry Potter - Who would of guessed? If I do say so myself, I do a rather good Voldemort impression but Aria rather I not do it because it kills her of embarrassment.

One thing I love the most is we also share same interest in books, We both write. Though my writing sticks more to the truth and her's is more fiction; She is a very brilliant writer.

I still remember giving Aria Winesburg Ohio by Sherwood Anderson, One of my favourite books.

I felt a sudden wetness on my chest, Alarmed and thinking that Aria was bleeding; I tilted her head up ''What..'' Aria mumbled half asleep, I chuckled ''Nothing.'' I reassured her, Noticing the wetness was not blood but it was drool.