Who's in the house?

When I got back to my apartment; I crashed almost instantly. I was exhausted, Emotionally and physically. My injury was starting to take a toll on me and all this stress from fighting with Aria wasn't helping, I knew we were both in the wrong.. I just didn't know what I was going to do.

I woke up late the next morning, Immediately reaching for my phone and surprisingly enough; Aria texted. ''Ezra, I'm sorry. Please come back''

I sat there for a minute, Regaining myself.  I dialed Aria's number and brought the phone up to my ear ''Hey, Finally.. I've been worried''Aria's voice came from the other end, sounding panicked.

''I'm fine, I got home and I fell asleep.'' I apologized.

I could hear Aria's breathing on the other end but no words were being exchanged ''I have something to show you.'' I told her, ''Okay..'' She simply said, Not sure what I was talking about.

''Can you come to my place?'' I questioned her, Aria hmmed on the other end ''Yeah, I'll be there soon; With coffee.'' I could practically hear her smile on the other end.

I heard a low knock on my door, Lifting myself up off the couch I walked over to it sleepily; Opening it to see Aria standing there with a coffee tray. ''I come bearing gifts'' She laughed, Walking in and setting down the tray on my kitchen counter. I wrapped my arms around Aria's waist, Pulling her as close to me as possible. I knew Aria didn't have any intention to hurt me, Even if part of her did.

''What's this all about?'' She asked seductively, I groaned sleepily ''I just missed you.'' I mumbled the words together.

I kissed Aria multiple times on the cheek, ''Ezra.'' she laughed, ''Sorry, I'm sorry.'' I laughed with a cheeky grin.

I flopped myself down on the couch as Aria sat next to me, Her legs laying over mine. ''So what is it you have to show me?'' She questioned curious, I nodded.. Right, I almost forgot; I thought to myself.

I grabbed my laptop off of the coffee table infront of me, Typing in the video name and pressing play. ''Is that my house?'' Aria said angered, ''Just.. Just wait.'' I told her slowly.

I watched the video with her that I had watched in my car ''Is that you?'' I questioned, Wanting answers. ''No, Ezra. I left out of the backdoor.'' She informed me, My body tensed as a list of new questions came into play.

I surfed through my videos and clicked on the surveillance for the Montgomery's back door ''What time did you leave around?'' I questioned, Aria thought for a moment ''Around 1:04'' Aria said, Confident in her answer as she wrapped her arm around mine; Leaning her head into my shoulder.

I skipped the video to 1:00 A.M. 

At exactly 1:03, The backdoor to the Montgomery house swung open. There was Aria as clear as day, Wearing the same thing she had been wearing all day. No wig, No redcoat, No combat boots and no mask. I was puzzled, ''See, There I am.'' She laughed, ''Then who walked out of the front door?'' I questioned her.. Aria paused, As I turned my head towards her ''Oh my god, Who was in my house?'' Aria was terrified, I was kicking myself in the ass for leaving her there alone.

It was clear that wasn't Aria in the redcoat, But why did the person look pregnant. Was it the quality of my camera that made it look like that? When Aria left the backdoor you could barely even see her stomach, Why was this person in her house?

So many questions played around in my head, Her and I were both bewildered.

It was obvious that it was a female, But why dress like Aria yet wear a wig and mask.. Why go into her house.. Why let themselves get caught?

''You're staying here until your parents get back.'' I told her, Not wanting to risk anything happening to her. Aria nodded quickly ''I'm fine with that, I don't want to even go near my house knowing someone has been going in it.'' Aria's voice was shaky as she spoke, I rubbed the small of her back ''We will figure this out, Right?'' She questioned me. I nodded slowly ''Of course.''

I was going to tell her I had more footage, That the person dressed as her was going to kill me in one day but.. I couldn't.