What now?

I held Aria in my arms as she laid on the couch, He head resting against my chest as I lightly stroke her hair. ''Are you staying here tonight?'' I asked her quietly, Not wanting to wake her if she had fell asleep. Aria sat up, ''You can come over to my place.'' She almost begged, I tilted my head to the side ''Mike is at a friends and my dad is out of town.'' She cleared up my thoughts - I was thinking of how awkward it would be to stay there with her dad or brother being around.. Even though we would have to tell them sometime. ''Sure, Yeah. If that's what you want.'' I told her genuinely.

''Aria..'' I started, Not wanting to even cross this conversation again but I knew I had too.

''Ezra, Don't do this.'' Her eyes fell to the floor, I pushed an odd hair that had fallen infront of her face, behind her ear.

''I can't pretend like that conversation didn't happen, Aria. I am so sorry for what I did.'' I gushed.

''I can't take it back, But I promise you.. I will never hurt you like that again.'' I felt my eyes start to well up as a single tear fell from my eye

''How can you be so sure?'' Aria's voice was almost distant as she spoke.

''Nothing is worth losing you, Not a book, Not Alison.. nothing.'' I was honest, I put our relationship on the line and I was going to make it up to her one way or another.

Aria looked up at me, A smile tugging at her lips ''I want to hate you right now, But.. you're making it really hard to.'' 

I let a small smile dance across my face ''I have every right to hate you, And I do.. Kind of. But I also love you, And I'm really really scared right now.. All I need is you.'' I could see Arias lips tremble as she spoke.

I felt awestruck, Being lucky was an understatement. ''I'll be right here, until the end of time.'' I told her in sincerity, That pearly white grin that I fell inlove with danced across Aria's face. ''Or until you want me to leave again.'' I laughed as she hit me in the arm playfully. Just as I was about to ask, Aria's stomach made a loud growling noise.. She let out a small laugh ''Did you want to go out?'' I asked, She nodded with a smile plastered to her face.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Aria and I stopped at our favourite Chinese restaurant, We ordered a few things and then went to her place.

''When does your dad get home?'' I asked her curiously, Actually, I asked her because I wanted to know when we were going to break the news.

Aria shrugged ''He keeps pushing the date farther and farther.'' She said in a nonchalant tone

I lifted my head a little ''So when are we...'' I started.. Trailing off.

''I'm going to go up to Syracuse tomorrow afternoon, You can come if you want.'' Aria informed me.

I thought for a moment, If I didn't go then it looked pretty bad on my behalf and if I did go, I was risking having Byron Montgomery kill me with his bare hands.

''Did you want me to go?'' I asked, If Aria wanted me to go, Then I would.

Aria nodded quickly, I wasn't going to let her be alone in this. ''We can do some sight seeing while we're there too.'' Aria told me with that small smile of hers.

''Yeah, That'd be great.'' I told her, Her and I barely ever got to leave Rosewood.. So being able to be somewhere else; In public with out all the stares.. It was always nice.