Information

I got back to Aria's house, My nerves were on edge. I don't think I can lie to her anymore, I don't want to lie to her anymore. It was lying that got me into this mess and eventually, I have to clean it up. I have a baby on the way, That changes everything. Being with Aria made me realize how much I wanted to give up, How much was worth giving up to be with her and now here I am pulled back in again. I never thought to stop and think about the consequences before I came to Rosewood. At the time there was no consequences only pro's, I didn't really know Aria and I only knew a brief description of her. To me at the time they were just high school kids who lost there way when there best friend disappeared.. Then it became much more then that. I guess the saying is true you reap what you sow.

I walked into Aria's house, Knowing it was only her home. ''Finally.'' Aria said relieved as she rushed to my side. ''Sorry I took so long..'' I started, Aria stopped me as she wrapped her arms around my waist ''It's fine, Ezra.'' She reassured me. But it wasn't fine, She hadn't a clue what was going on and it was killing me inside. ''So, How's Wes?'' Aria questioned worried, I furrowed my brows - She almost caught me in my own lie. ''Oh yeah, He's fine. He just uh, Is having some problems with my mom.'' I lied once again, Digging my grave deeper. ''That's not a surprise.'' Aria laughed, I smiled down at her; She was the most beautiful and perfect thing to walk into my life, I don't want to see her walk away. ''So.. What have you been up to?'' I asked her quickly, Changing the subject at hand.

Aria walked over to the couch and paused the movie that was playing on her flat screen ''Was just watching 'Rebecca' '' Aria told me,

It was on the list of the movies that her and I had watched a handful of times. About a woman who meets a widower, Falling in love with him instantly. The house keeper is un-impressed, Liking the first wife better. After the house keeper deceives the second wife into wearing the first wives dress, The widower tells her to jump to her death. Which she nearly does. All the while discovering the body of the first wife in the midst of all of it of which the widower actually made Rebecca (the first wife) Fall to her death.

''Don't you ever get sick of that movie?'' I questioned Aria, We had to have watched it over a dozen times. Aria shook her head as her pony tale shook with ''No, I think the more I watch it.. The more intrigued I am.'' She told me, A slight mystery to her tone. I nodded my head with a small smile.

Aria had fallen asleep rather early, I sat there as I played with her dark chestnut hair; Not wanting to leave her side. I sighed to myself, Picking up my phone off the night stand and texting Jason ''She's asleep, I'll be there in half an hour.'' I texted him, Climbing out of bed slowly - Making sure not to wake her.

I slid on my pants and threw my shirt on over my head, I looked back at Aria as she slept still and peaceful. Aria was in her most blissful state, When she was asleep she didn't have to worry about what was going wrong or all the problems going on in her life and most of all she didn't have to worry about -A. Those moments when she was asleep nearly broke my heart, She didn't deserve the life she was handed but I knew that she would be okay; She is always okay.

I made my way down the stairs slowly, Each stair creaked in a specific spot so trying to dodge them was nearly impossible. I finally got to the bottom of the stairs and breathed a breath of relief, Startling myself as the floor creaked under me. I rolled my eyes and listened carefully, Waiting to hear little footsteps on the second floor. I could hear Aria's breathing, Still sound asleep; Thank god.

Picking up my car keys that sat on the living room coffee table, I stopped and thought for a moment. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen 'Aria - I went out for an evening drive to clear my head. Go back to sleep, I'll be there soon. Love Ezra'  I wrote within the blue lines, Setting the note down on the coffee table and walking to the door.