Dr. Vita

I got into my car and started the ignition, I was picking Aria up at her house to take her to the doctors. Aria and I had discussed telling her friends today but nothing has been set in stone yet. Not because we don't want to tell them, But mainly because of how they will react. Aria has enough on her plate, I don't want her friends disowning her on top of everything.

There were a lot of doctor appointments coming up, Not only for Aria but for myself also. I knew that Aria being pregnant would result in doctors trips, Tests and all the other fun stuff on top of that but after getting shot I didn't expect how many doctors appointments I would have; You don't think about those things in the moment, But I feel fine.. As fine as I can feel.

I pulled up in front of Aria's house, Honking twice to notify here I was here. Her dad still wasn't home, And Ella; Her mother had left yesterday. Aria had told her about the pregnancy and Ella wasn't happy but she kind of expected it. Ella is a good woman and a good mother but I feel bad for Aria, It's just Aria and Mike in that house. Byron is busy working in another city while Ella is living across the country with her fiance. Aria is a strong girl though, Strong willed and strong minded. At this point, Anything that is thrown at her; She can handle.

Aria came trotting out of her house in her favourite jet black combat boots, A loose fitted band T and a pair of leggings I had never seen before. Aria has a variety when it came to wardrobe, I admire her sense of freedom when it comes to clothes. The one thing I did like is after I made the comment to her and Wes about Supertramp - She went out and bought two band t-shirts for her and I. Considering that she is young I didn't expect her to know half the music of movies I do, But I love that she opens her mind to the things I like.

''Hey'' Aria smiled as she jumped in the passenger seat, I looked over at her; Taking in her beauty. I wouldn't say she is perfect because no body is, But she was damn near close. I was lucky with out a doubt ''Hey'' I said in return, Giving her a wide smile. I leaned in close to her, Hovering inches from her lips as I brushed my nose against hers ''I missed you'' She nearly whispered ''I missed you.'' I smiled, Whispering into her bright red lips. ''Ezra..'' She said slowly, Wearily. ''Hmm..'' I simply said. Our lips crushed together, The impact of Aria pushing her lips against mine took me off guard; But I enjoyed it.
I placed my hands on her sides as her hands glided through my hair ''Appointment'' I said slowly through the kisses. ''Uhh..'' Aria complained, I smiled; Biting my lip in the process as I turned my attention to the road.

I walked behind Aria as we entered the Doctors office ''Hi, I have a 1:30 appointment with Dr. Vita.'' Aria told the secretery that sat behind her desk. ''Your name is?'' The secretery asked ''Oh, Aria Montgomery.'' She smiled, I still couldn't get over how beautiful of a name Aria is; It fit her perfectly it was unique but beautiful and that is Aria in a nutshell. ''You can take a seat over there, Dr. Vita will be with you shortly.'' The secrety spoke, Though I caught her judgy stare.

Aria and I sat side by side in the waiting room, Very few people were here but the ones that were - Made them selves noticed. There was a little boy, Only had to be about four; He was playing with a slinky and he looked so joyed by it. It was just a slinky but to that little boy it was more then just a slinky. In that moment Malcom crossed my mind, I had thought about him dozens of times but who was I to try to stay in his life when I wasn't even his biological father?

''Aria?'' A young female doctor called, ''That's us. Are you ready?'' Aria asked me in a quiet tone, I nodded at her with a smile. Aria and I stood up in sync as she walked towards the doctor and I trailed behind.

I stood beside Aria, Holding her hand as she sat upon the exam table with in the doctors room. ''Alright, We have to figure out how far along you are. Do you remember when your last period was?'' The young female doctor asked bluntly. Aria looked at me as I smiled down at her, Letting her know not to be embarrased. ''Umm.. I think.. it was nine or ten weeks ago.'' Aria told her slowly, The doctor nodded ''And around that time do you remember when you had sex?'' The Doctor asked as she took notes ''Not exactly.'' Aria's tone was apologetic ''That's okay, That's normal.'' The doctor notified her. ''You're 17 now right?'' The doctor asked, Aria nodded slowly ''Quite young for a baby.'' Dr. Vita said. ''It wasn't really planned.'' I chimed in. I felt bad for saying that but it was true, It wasn't planned. ''Okay, You can lay down Aria.'' Dr. Vita told her. 

Aria laid down on the exam table, Still hand in hand with me. ''I'm going to lift your shirt, This gel will be cold.'' Dr. Vita warned her. Dr. Vita lifted her shirt up above her belly button as she applied the ultrasound gel in a small circle. ''If it hurts, Tell me.'' Dr. Vita said, Aria nodded as I smiled down at her. The Dr. examined her stomach with a special tool that hooked up to the monitor, ''You'll feel a slight pressure.'' The Dr told her, Moving the tool above her pelvic region. 

I watched the monitor as the Dr touched some keys on the keyboard. ''There it is!'' The Dr said happily as I looked at the screen, Seeing the baby for the first time. My heart broke, I was over joyed. Aria and I brang this little human to life and I couldn't be happier, Staring at that monitor seeing our baby move around with there little body and little feet.. It was amazing. ''They're beautiful'' Aria spoke in awe as her big green eyes were glued to the screen. ''By the looks of it you are twelve weeks!'' The Dr. smiled ''3 months?'' I questioned shocked, The doctor nodded.

Aria pulled down her shirt as the doctor left the room ''That was interesting.'' I commented, I didn't know the right word to use.. Brilliant? Amazing? Aria smiled ''It's all setting in now, I'm really pregnant aren't i?'' Aria questioned me, I nodded ''We, Are pregnant.'' I corrected her. Aria smiled at the comment I made, I was exstatic that she is the mother of my child.