[6] Are you going to kill me, or not?

As I came up on the doorway at the end of the dark and eerie hallway I took a second to calm my nerves before taking a step inside.

The room was dark, barely lit. But by a few candles littering the surrounding walls.

I couldn't see Julian but I knew he was in here. So, before I could chicken out, I walked all the way into the room.

Stopping at the table that had sat the glass of blood from the last time I was in here. Only this time there was no glass in sight.

I felt Julians presence before I seen him, giving me a little bit more confidence, "Samantha sent me. She said if I wanted to understand the methods behind your madness, I had to get it straight from the source."

I turned around to face him, surprised at how he was, yet how far away.

"Did she now?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to say something stupid and or reckless.

He took two small steps toward me so he was only standing about an inch from me. He loomed over head, staring deep into my eyes, "Even after all that has happened you dare to come down here?"

I shrugged, "The way I see it you're either going to kill me or you're not. Why fight it?"

He chuckled and started to turn away. My confidence turning into cockiness fast.

I stepped in front of him before he could walk away, "Are you going to kill me, or not?"

He stared into my eyes for a minute before leaning in so his lips were at my ear, "You're not that lucky."

With that he walked around me and sat in a chair I hadn't noticed before.

"What is it you want to know?" He asked as he held his head by his fore finger and middle finger, looking annoyed.