Epilogue

“Julian,” I giggled as he kissed my neck and tickled my sides. “Stop you’re going to wake up the twins!”

He laughed softly into my neck as we silently looked over our babies.

They had been born a few days earlier. We hadn’t expected two healthy babies but we were granted the privilege. Samantha had kept it a secret for nine months. At first we were pissed but after a while we felt more blessed than ever.

Julian didn’t say anything but he seemed pleased when I decided that we should name the girl Cecelia, after his mother. It hadn’t even been discussed, we both knew that Cole was already our sons name. I could tell my brother was smiling down at them from above.

I had been frightened over the fact that I was going to have to raise vampires as a human but Samantha had surprised me yet again with the new that they were both half human. But Cecelia was a witch while Cole carried the vampire trait.

We were all pleased at the news.

Samantha had gone on an all expensed paid trip around the world soon after the twins birth. She had tried to get out of it saying we needed help around the house with the twins but we dismissed her excuses saying we needed some time alone with the twins. Of course we get call almost four times a day. She can’t just break the habit after years of being there for her brother.

“I love you, Chloe Clark,” he smiled into my hair, breaking me from my thoughts of Samantha.

“Double C, that’s me,” I giggled as he snaked his arms around me and gave me a squeeze. “I lo-ove you too,” I squeaked out.

He laughed, “I thought so.”

“I can’t wait to tell them our story some day,” I whispered to Julian as he wrapped his arms around me comfortably.

“Yea? How exactly with this story of yours end?”

I smiled up at my prince charming, “With the only ending fit for a fairytale.”

He raised his eyebrows, amused.

…and they all lived happily forever after.