𝟐

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝑅𝐸━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once we got to my house, we all changed; Freya and Lauren brought their own clothes with them. The plan was to leave their school bags here and after, come straight to mine and then go over to Freya's for a sleepover as we were going prom dress shopping tomorrow.

I put on a pair of jeans, with a black, strapless crop top. I put my hair in a sleek ponytail while the girls got ready. I put on my shoes, which were plain white Adidas trainers, and then I put my phone, keys and purse into my Michael Kors bag.

Once we were all finally ready, we walked out and got into my car, grabbing everything we needed on the way out. Lauren sat in the passenger seat and Freya sat in the back. Freya texted Josh to tell him that we were on our way so I turned the engine on and set off.

Eventually, we had arrived and I pulled into the car park of the bowling alley. It wasn't just a bowling alley, there were endless arcade games to play there too. As we walked in, we immediately saw Josh, Tobi and Lewis by the bar.

We walked over to them, attempting to scare them because they were facing away from us. We tiptoed up to them and they all said, "Don't try it," in sync, laughing at our disappointed faces.

"We've already paid for you," Josh told us, slinging his arm over Freya's shoulder.

"You didn't have to do that," Freya said.

"Well you're my girlfriend; the other boys paid for Charlie and Laur," Josh said as we walked to the alley we had for the next hour.

"Congratulations on winning your award," Lewis told me.

"You too. Hottest boy, eh?" I nudged him playfully, winking.

"We're going in pairs, is that alright?" Josh said to us girls.

"Yeah. So what's it gonna be battle of the couples or something like that?" I joked, clearly knowing that there was only one couple here.

"Speaking of couples..." Freya looked at Lewis and Tobi.

"Lauren, would you like to be my girlfriend and go to prom with me?" Tobi asked.

"Yes!" Lauren squealed with joy. Lauren had always liked Tobi, so it was pretty cute that he had finally asked her out. They've had a thing going on for ages, it just wasn't 'official'.

"And Charlotte, would you like to go to prom with me... After I take you on a date?" Lewis asked me.

Oh my god, what do I say? I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. "Yeah, sure!" I said, after having enough courage - mainly by Freya kicking me secretly.

"Aww! Anyway, let's pair up. So Josh and I, Charlie and Lewis and Lauren and Tobi," Freya explained.

"Lewis and I are gonna beat yo' ass!" I told them, getting ready for our first game.