42 | police statement

Edited: 10/04/2018

♡ Charlotte ♡

After Lewis had decided to go back home to get some rest, Simon came in, his eyes red and face stained with tears. "Simon," I held my arms out and he hugged me. "I remember everything," I told him, giving him a side hug.

Simon's eyes brightened and he looked so happy. "But that still doesn't explain the similarities between Lewis and Oliver. They look like father and son. Is there anything you want to tell me? I don't care if Lewis is the dad, I just want answers."

"Simon, I really don't know. We could get a DNA test, but that's only if it's okay with you." I explained. Before Lewis and I broke up, we did have unprotected sex, and so did Simon and when he asked me to be his girlfriend after Shout Out To My Ex was released. They were in the space of about a month, so it's hard to tell.

"We will but the main focus is getting you better." Simon squeezed my hand in reassurance and the doctor came in with the results of the ultrasound.

"Okay, I have the results of the ultrasound." Simon looked at me confused. "The baby is fine, just about." The doctor had explained that Ashley missed the womb by just a couple of centimetres.

"There's another child on the way?" He asked. I nodded, smiling uncontrollably.

"I'm also going to change your wounds as it's been twenty-four hours since you last had them changed." I nodded and as the doctor changed them, I looked at Simon, the smile never leaving his face

Two police officers came in just as the doctor finished up changing the wounds. "Can we take your statement about the stabbing?" One of them asked.

"Yes, sure," I replied as Simon held my hand to comfort me.

"Okay, so what was the name of the person who stabbed you?"

"Ashley Mariee Surcombe," I told them.

"Do you think there was a reason for it?" The other police officer asked, while one of them wrote down notes.

"Yes, she's had a crush on my husband, here, for a while and tried to ruin our relationship by saying she's pregnant and then I walked towards her and she stabbed me," I explained.

"An attack out of love," the police officer taking notes said to the other one, who nodded in return. "Okay, thank you. If we have any more questions, we'll get in contact with you."

"Thank you," I said as they walked out.

I just want my life to be normal. I thought.

Authors note: thank you so much for the support on this story!