45 | family dinner

Edited: 10/04/2018

♡ Charlotte ♡

It was time to get ready for our family dinner and I walked into Simon and I's bedroom. He was currently editing a video, so I crept in quietly but ended up tripping over a pair of my shoes. "Fucking hell Charlotte, you like to make an entrance don't you." Simon laughed.

"I'm just getting some clothes because Lewis, Oliver and I are going out," I told him, picking up the shoes I tripped over and putting them away. I grabbed an outfit and some underwear then went towards our en-suite bathroom. "I'm going to move into the spare room tonight," I told him.

"Alright, but what are we gonna say to fans?" Simon asked.

"That's up to you. I don't mind coming into a video with you and we can talk about everything." I told him.

"Yeah, okay." He shrugged, going back to his editing.

***

After drying my body, I put on a pink plunge neck cropped top and a pink pencil skirt. The outfit blended in together so it looked like a dress. With that, I put on some pink platform sandal and an Abbott Lyon white watch. I spritzed some Wishmaker perfume on (yes, I'm using my own perfume), but like usual I sprayed too much on as I don't have a sense of smell. I then did my hair which was two simple French braids. My makeup was quite pink. I don't know why but I went for a very pink theme today, even my nails were a glittery pink. After my eyebrows and eyeshadow were done, I added a thick, bold eyeliner and added some fake lashes, then a quick coat of baby pink lip gloss. Before meeting the boys downstairs, I grabbed my Alexander McQueen bag that was also pink. I put the lip gloss inside, my keys, purse, mobile phone and a Sidemen jumper in case I got cold.

"Do you want me to sort out the spare room for you?" Simon asked.

"Are you sure?" I responded, sorting out my outfit and makeup in the mirror.

"Yeah, it's the least I could do after what happened earlier." He told me.

"Thank you, Simon," I told him, saying bye as I walked out of the room.

I saw Freya coming out of her room and she quickly grabbed me. "I've got news-" she paused and looked at me. "You look amazing! Where are you going?"

"Out with Lewis and Oli, but what's the news?" I asked her.

"I'm expecting." She whispered.

"A baby?" I asked, stupidly.

"Yes, a baby, stupid!" She laughed.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you!" I squealed, jumping up while hugging her. "Have you told Josh yet?"

"Told me what?" Josh asked, walking out of the room.

"Nothing!" Freya replied quickly.

"Anyways, I gotta go otherwise we're going to be late for the reservations."

"Charlie, we gotta go!" Lewis yelled.

"See you guys later," I gave them both a quick hug then went downstairs. Lewis was facing away from me so I crept up on him, but he turned around.

"Hi Charlotte," he grinned. I pouted. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." I blushed.

As we walked to the car Oliver started teasing me about me blushing. I loved how close we both were. "Oliver shush," I laughed, poking him in the tummy as a joke.