𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER ELEVEN
Charlotte

It was finally time for the results. "The nation has voted and it's time to announce the winner of The X Factor 2011. From the thousands that have applied, it's all come down to this. Good luck to Marcus. Good luck to Little Mix. I can now reveal that the winner of The X Factor 2011 is..."

We were all holding hands with Tulisa, Gary's hand over Marcus' shoulder. We pretty much knew we weren't going to win. We've already come this far. It was tense, waiting for Dermot to announce the winner. "LITTLE MIX!"

We screamed; Georgia was crying, Tulisa was crying and I had a feeling our mums were crying in the audience too. We hugged Marcus, as Gary congratulated us. We had broken X Factor history to be the first band to ever win The X Factor! By now we were all in tears. "Girls come round. Georgia, how you feeling?"

Georgia's face was priceless. She was in shock, she had her mouth open, eyes wide. "Oh my gosh, I can't be- OH MY GOSH!"

"Your shock and surprise says it all. The first group to win The X Factor, the first girl group to win The X Factor. Congratulations. Lauren, how you feeling?"

"We're just so, so grateful and thankful to everyone who voted. And everyone backstage, The X Factor team have been brilliant, and we're so grateful."

While he spoke to Marcus, we all hugged each other, Tulisa clearly surprised herself. Once Marcus and Gary walked off stage, Dermot came over to us. Someone handed Dermot our winner's single. "Check this out!" He held it up. "So this is your winner's single, your debut. How does it feel? Charlie, how does it feel?"

"Oh my god, that is insane, look." I couldn't stop smiling. "Oh my god."

"Jasmine?"

Tulisa held it up, proud of us. Everyone laughed and cheered.

"Jas, how does this whole thing feel? I know it's not gonna sink in for a while."

"Oh my god, this is never gonna sink in. Seriously, we cannot thank the public enough for picking up the phone and voting." Jasmine answered.

"You're gonna sing one more time for us, alright. Ladies and gentleman, Little Mix!"