50 | epilogue

Edited: 10/04/2018

♡ Charlotte ♡ 

Today Lewis was taking me on a date and I had no idea where we were going. Everyone else knew and they were all being secretive about it around me. Freya was helping me get ready, so far she had chosen my outfit which I put on after having a shower. It was a Spanish Lace Crop Top and the Spanish Lace High Waisted Skirt by Nightcap Clothing, an ASOS Metal Box Cross Body Bag and a pair of Stuart Weitzman Nudist Sandals. This outfit really shows off my hippie side to me, so I love it. Freya had curled my hair in a 70's style. It was big and framed my face perfectly. My makeup wasn't heavy, the only thing that Freya had focused on was my eyes.

Once I was ready, Freya and I walked downstairs together to see Lewis, Josh and Oliver waiting

Once I was ready, Freya and I walked downstairs together to see Lewis, Josh and Oliver waiting. "What's the big deal? You're all acting weird..." I told them.

"Just go, have fun!" Freya said, shooing us out the door.

"Be good Olly!" I shouted before the door was slammed in my face. Lewis grabbed my hand and in from of us was a Luxury Sedan that I'm guessing Lewis had hired for the night.

A driver had opened the door, and we both got in before he closed it again. "Lewis..." I was beyond speechless. "This is amazing." I knew something was up. It wasn't my birthday or our anniversary - that was long gone. What could he possibly be doing?

There was a bottle of champagne and a couple of glasses. Lewis poured us both one and then we clinked glasses. I took a sip and leant on his shoulder, breathing in his scent, something I'd loved since I met him. "Whatever you're planning on doing Redman, I feel like the luckiest girl on earth."

"I'm the luckiest, I get to be spending my life with my high school sweetheart." Lewis smiled.

***

We arrived at our location. It was the London Eye! He had booked a private capsule for us and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

We had a guide, showing us the sights and as I took in the beautiful sights of London, I felt beyond happy. There were no words to explain the joy Lewis brought to my life. The tour guide stopped speaking and I turned around to see Lewis on one knee. "Charlotte Airey, would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" he asked. Lewis was holding a ring in a velvet box and his hands were shaking so much.

My hands flew to my mouth and tears brimmed my eyes. Everything was finally pieced back together. I realised I hadn't said anything in a couple of minutes and Lewis and the tour guide were looking at each other. "Oh! Yes, of course, I will!" I replied eventually, causing Lew to breathe a sigh of relief. He put the ring on my finger and we shared a kiss, the tour guide taking a photo (that Lewis had asked him to do). We held hands for the rest of the ride; no one was able to wipe the smiles off our faces.