𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

[𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒]

Despite Lewis and I being together for 5 years, I have never met his parents, due to me being on tour and being super busy. So today, I was going over to his family home to meet his parents. I was nervous - I've never been this nervous before. The plan was we were staying over on Christmas Eve - as it was the Christmas holiday - then go over to my house for the other half of Christmas Day and leave on Boxing Day.

Lewis stayed over last night so we could leave straight away. After I had a shower, I put on a Frozen jumper that said 'Do You Want To Build A Snowman' with Olaf, who was my favourite character from the Frozen movie. With my jumper, I put on a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and a pair of Converse. I curled the ends of my hair and began on my makeup.

Lewis then came in, a towel wrapped around his waist

Lewis then came in, a towel wrapped around his waist. "Are you nervous?" He asked. "My parents and little sister can't wait to meet you." He began getting ready (A/N: I don't know if Lewis has a younger sister but it's just for the story).

"Of course I am!" I laughed nervously. I was contouring so it was kind of awkward to talk.

"Babe, you don't need all that makeup stuff. You're beautiful without it." Lewis said, coming up behind me. He put his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Lewis, your hair is still wet from the shower, you're going to ruin my makeup!" I squealed.

He laughed, grabbing my hairdryer from the side to style his hair. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, with a black jumper and a denim jacket. I loved it when he added layers, he looked adorably cute. "My sister is a fan of Little Mix, especially you. She doesn't know that I know you though, so she may freak out a bit."

"Aw, it's fine. I can't wait to meet her." I smiled, finishing off my makeup. "You ready?" I grabbed my suitcase and bag, making sure I had everything. "Hatchi!" I called, having our Pomeranian strut in. Lewis and I had a pet dog that we shared, that he bought me for my birthday last year. We called him Hatchi because of the way Lewis sneezed.

 We called him Hatchi because of the way Lewis sneezed