22 | gut feeling

Edited: 09/04/2018

Charlotte

As the party was coming to an end, Simon asked if I wanted to go home. I nodded. "Just let me get a bag for tonight." He walked off and I checked my phone. Almost immediately after the argument, I texted my mum what happened.

"Are you okay, Charlie?" Gee asked. Everyone at the party had found out what happened as Lewis threw a massive tantrum.

"Yeah, I'll be alright." I smiled at her kindness.

"Hey, I know we don't talk much, but we should hang out sometime." She offered.

"Yeah definitely. Here, put your number in my phone." I handed it to her and she put her number in it. "I'll text you when I'm free next," I told her.

She nodded as Simon appeared. "I'll see you soon, Gee." I gave her a hug. I also gave the boys and Freya a hug goodbye.

"Text me if you need me," Freya whispered.

I smiled as I put my hair in a bun and walked out of The Sidemen House with Simon. We got into Simon's car and he drove back to my house. Seeing Simon in his glasses is so adorable.

On the way there, we were talking about everything. "I might sell the house. I mean, it's too big for me to live in on my own."

"Well, the boys and I have been looking for a new house... We could move in with you?" Simon suggested. "We would help you pay and everything, of course."

"You know what, that's actually a brilliant idea!" I grinned. "As long as you don't mind Hatchi and Teddy running around."

"Nah, I love the dogs." Simon laughed as he pulled into the driveway. "I'll text the boys later, let's just get you in bed because you look tired."

I opened the door. "Charlie, are you okay?" My mum said, running to me. What I needed right now was a hug from my mum. They're always the best. "Hi Simon," Mum greeted as we pulled away from the hug.

"Hello," Simon said shyly.

"Aw, is little Simon shy?" I pinched his cheeks and spoke in a baby voice, causing him to slap them away. "Anyway mum, I'm going to bed in a minute. You can stay if you want?"

"No, your dad is expecting me back tonight. But you'll look after yourself, right?" I nodded. "Simon, make sure she takes care of herself."

I rolled my eyes. "Bye mum. Love you." I kissed her goodbye.

"Bye Charlie and bye Simon. It was nice seeing you." Mum left but I had a feeling that something was up with her. I didn't know what it was, but there was a gut feeling I had...

I closed the door and the dogs came running up to me. They looked confused, wondering where Lewis was. I knelt down to them. "Mummy's here, mummy's always here." I hugged both of them like they were kids. I heard Simon snap a photo. I looked at him, an eyebrow raised.

"You looked cute." Simon grinned cheekily. He showed me the photo and I asked him to send it to me so I could post it on Instagram.

 He showed me the photo and I asked him to send it to me so I could post it on Instagram

miniminter, freyanightingale, tobjizzle and 290,543 others liked.

charlielittlemix: Cuddles with my favourites before bed❤🐶 taken by miniminter 😘❤
littlemixcharlie: where's the ring?!
freyanightingale: Cuties😘❤
tobjizzle: We still gotta have that chat!
hannahlittlemix: Have Charlotte and Lewis broken up?😔💔

"I can't wait to get into bed." I yawned. Simon came upstairs with me. Simon got changed in the guest bathroom, while I got changed in my en-suite.

As I was brushing my teeth, I walked out of my bathroom to see that on my bed was a note from Lewis.

Charlotte,
I'm sorry. I know a sorry won't help anything but I truly am. If I could go back in time, I would but I can't. I'm such an idiot. I didn't mean to call you a slut, I was just mad. If anything does happen to you and Simon, I'll be happy for you both. I hope we can put all of this behind us and be friends again.
I will always love you.
Lewis x

"That's actually really cute," Simon said, his arms around my waist and his head on mine. He was reading the letter over my shoulder.

I put the letter down, then went back into the bathroom to spit the toothpaste out of my mouth. I went back to my room and went over to where Simon was looking at me. I looked into his eyes, then back down to his lips. Without warning, he kissed me. These kisses felt different from Lewis', they were soft and gentle, not fast and forced. As we pulled away, Simon and I both said the same thing:

"I've been wanting to do that for ages."

Author's Note: The way I portray the characters in this story is in no way how the actual person is in real life. For example, Lewis is seen as a cheat, but of course, in real life, he's an absolute sweetheart. THIS IS ALL FICTION: which means it is NOT real! I just had to clear that up.
xxx