𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Edited: 09/04/2018

Charlotte

After Christmas, Lewis and I began looking for houses that were in London and not too far away from home. We found the perfect one after hours of looking. It had six bedrooms and a big garden for the dogs to run in.

Today it was the housewarming party as we had settled in and all of our friends and family wanted to see the house. We invited everyone round, had music playing and Freya and Josh kindly offered to help. We had a table full of food, then another one full of drinks, from alcohol to fizzy sodas.

Today was also the day Simon and Ellie were going to meet for the first time. Ellie had texted me this morning saying she had no idea what to wear.

I just told her to dress casual before getting ready myself. I wore an ASOS crop cami with a frill and Missguided frill hem shorts and a pair of Zara Vinyl D'Orsay shoes. For my hair, I had two French braids and I threaded seashells and flowers through it. I had recently dyed the ends pink so it looked all fairy-like and pretty. Finally, for my makeup, I wore a sparkling bronze eyeshadow with black eyeliner. To finish the look I put on a mauve coloured matte lipstick.

 To finish the look I put on a mauve coloured matte lipstick

Once I had finished getting ready, I went downstairs, to see that Lewis, Josh and Freya had finished decorating

Once I had finished getting ready, I went downstairs, to see that Lewis, Josh and Freya had finished decorating. "It looks perfect!" I squealed. "Also Freya, would you like to be my maid of honour at the wedding?" I asked her.

Her arms flung over my neck as I realised I was being engulfed in a big hug from my best friend of almost fourteen years. "Yes, Charlie!" She squealed.

"Wanna be my best man?" Lewis asked Josh.

Josh accepted, almost as ecstatic as Freya just as the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Lewis' parents and Isabel. "Charlie!" She squealed, enveloping me in a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, sweetheart." I let the family in as I saw my family pull up in the driveway. "Isabel, come and meet my sister!"

After saying hello to Lewis, Freya and Josh, she came back to me. Caitlin came up first and saw Isabel. "Oh my god, hi!" Caitlin waved.

"Hi! I'm Lewis' sister." They hugged and immediately became best friends. I smiled at how well they got along, before hugging my parents and Jonnie. "Wow, this is a lovely house, Char!" My mum smiled.

I closed the door and led them to the living room, which was to the left of the front door. The back door was open, so the dogs could run in and out as freely as they liked. "Hi," Lewis smiled as my family walked in. I just loved seeing my fiancé and my family getting on. The same with my future in-laws and my family too.

I walked over to where Caitlin and Isabel were. "Hey girls, I was going to ask you a question. Would you two like to be my bridesmaids?"

They looked at each other and squealed. "YES!" I laughed as I was attacked by another hug.

"Freya and I are going dress shopping tomorrow so you two can come. If it's alright with your mum, Izzy, you can stay over tonight with Caitlin."

"I'll ask now!" She beamed Caitlin and her running off into the direction of the parents.

The doorbell rang again and I answered it. There stood Ellie and my Uncle and Aunt and my three other cousins, Scarlett, Millie and Kurtis. I let them in, then Ellie and I stood by the door talking about her and Simon. "Charlotte, he is honestly so sweet! I've never been happier!" She gushed as I saw his red Range Rover pull up.

"Speaking of the devil." I nudged her and she gasped.

"Do I look okay?" She asked adjusting her black leather skirt, which she paired with a black crop top and a denim cropped jacket.

"Yes, you look gorgeous," I told her.

Simon came out of his car, JJ following him. "Hey boys!" I smiled, giving them each a hug. "Simon, this is Ellie."

"Nice to meet you." He smiled, walking off with her. I closed the door.

"He has been going on about her since we got in the bloody car!" JJ and I laughed.

The party was in full swing now and I saw Sarah. "Saz!" I ran over to her to give her a hug. I didn't even know she had arrived.

"Let's see the little sparkler," She asked, as I showed her my ring. "I'm so excited to see you two get married!" She squealed.

I laughed and began having fun with my family and close friends.

Shout outs: just_a_pizza_lover
I've seen just_a_pizza_lover commenting and voting since the beginning so shout out to her!