𝟔

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝑅𝐸━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lauren, Georgia, Jasmine and I had auditioned for X Factor and we were now in Greece, performing for Tulisa and Jessie J. We auditioned and had got four yeses and went through to the Judge's Houses. Lewis and I had previously spoken about the distance; if us girls win and do get a record deal, which most likely won't happen as we are a girl band.

We walked up to Tulisa and Jessie J, nervous to sing the song we picked: Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie.

Lauren went first. "The smell of your skin lingers on me now," the rest of us all 'ooh-ed' before Lauren continued singing, "you're probably on your flight back to your hometown..."

We all sang the pre-chorus in harmony, "I hope you know, I hope you know,"

"That this has nothing to do with you," I sang with all my heart, hoping that we would go through. This has been our dream.

We all sang again, "It's personal, myself and I,"

"We've got some straightenin' out to do," Lauren sang again.

We all sang again, my voice leading the other girls. "And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket..."

Georgia finally sang her part, "And I've gotta get a move on with my life."

"It's time to be a big girl now,"

Jasmine sang her part, finishing off her part. Her voice cracked little, indicating that she was beginning to cry. "And big girls don't cry..."

Tulisa and Jessie J were smiling throughout the performance but weren't giving any signs what they thought of the performance. We stopped singing and Jasmine looked at us, eyes red and brimming with tears. She whispered "I'm sorry," when she's done nothing wrong; bless her. Georgia hugged me as I was crying too.

"I can't stop shaking," I said, holding out my hands, my hands shaking.

Jasmine looked at us again, saying that she was sorry. We were all crying. Tulisa smiled at us. "Thanks, girls, we'll see you soon."

"Thank you," we all smiled, despite us being worried that we may not go through.

Lauren held her hand on Georgia's back, while Jasmine and I held hands.

Dermot O'Leary looked at us as we came down the stairs. "Girls, you don't look happy. Are you happy?" He gave me a hug as we all nodded.

"We're all just feeling emotional..." Georgia told him through tears.

Jasmine was talking about why she was crying. "I just mucked up at the end, I just don't wanna let these girls down... like,"

"But you didn't," Georgia smiled at her. "You sounded beautiful, that's why you made me cry."

Now it's time to wait for the results...