𝟒

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝑅𝐸
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When we arrived at my house, Lewis parked up and looked at me. I looked back at him, looking into his eyes. He started talking, snapping me out of my daydream. "Lottie, I've liked you for ages. I've just never had the courage to ask you out. But Josh and Tobi said that if I didn't grow some balls and ask you out, they'd do it themselves." Lewis began explaining. I saw his hand, which I took into my smaller one. I played with his fingers as he spoke more. "I'm glad I finally did because now I'm sitting here with the girl of my dreams."

I smiled up at him, causing him to smile back. "You're so cute, Lew."

Before Lewis and I wouldn't speak, but since he asked me out on this date a couple of weeks ago, we hadn't stopped talking. Each day, I fell for him a tiny bit more, occasionally flirting here and there. Freya and Lauren both squealed with joy the day I told them I was falling for Lewis. "But honestly, you didn't have to do all this. Just hanging out with you is enough for me."

After a few minutes silence, not an awkward silence, a comfortable silence, Lewis began to speak again. "Charlotte Rose Moore?"

"Hmm?" I replied, my voice mumbled as I was a little tired. "My full name though, really?" I laughed a little.

He took both my hands in his and a shaky breath escaped his mouth. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded, both of us smiling. He looked at my eyes, then at my lips. I knew it was kissing time. I leant in, making the first move. Our lips moulded together perfectly like they were almost made for each other. This wasn't my first kiss. However, it was full of passion and love, not lust like my ex-boyfriend. Lewis was different and I was already truly happy.

Lewis walked me to my door, holding my hand. He went to peck my lips again until the door burst open. "Here's the happy couple!" Freya squealed. Lauren stood there, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Frey, Laur? What are you doing here?" I asked, my hands still entwined with Lewis'.

"Prom is tomorrow? We're staying over to get our makeup done remember?" Lauren reminded me.

I hit my hand on my head, completely forgetting that they were staying over. "Oh shoot, I completely forgot!"

"It's okay," Freya smirked. "However, Lottie, you have a lot to tell us."

"Wait you heard the conversation?" Lewis asked in confusion.

"Charlotte accidentally butt dialled us." Lauren and Freya teased. I hid my face in Lewis' chest.

He hugged me tightly. "Anyway, I'll let you go. I'll see you tomorrow night." He kissed my cheek and left after saying bye to Freya and Lauren.

As I closed the door, they began bombarding me with questions about the date. "I'll tell you tomorrow, I'm tired," I replied, the smile not leaving my face.