𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

CHAPTER TWELVE

Charlotte

Today was one of our first big interviews. We were on This Morning with Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby. "This time last year no one had heard of our next guest but after of becoming the first girl band to win the X Factor last Christmas, Charlie, Jasmine, Georgia and Lauren have become household names and it's fair to say that the girls from Little Mix have not looked back since." They played our performance of Cannonball, making us smile at the memories.

"And they join us now, welcome." Holly smiled as we all said hi. "It's so nice to see you because whenever X Factor finishes and you have your winner, there's always that lull isn't it, there's always that gap and obviously we don't see you. We're like, where have you been? But you've been frantically writing and getting the album ready and you've been very busy in fact."

"Yep, we went into the studio straight after. Well, we had like a little break with our families to celebrate and stuff and then it was like studio, bang, straight away and then we went on tour, which was amazing. We were in the studio at the same time as well, so we were trying to balance it so we could get more studio time and now we've been in there since the tour as well." I explained.

"So are you done, is the album done yet, is it ready?" Holly asked.

"No, not quite." We all answered.

"So you're still in the middle of it?"

"We've just been working so hard haven't we, but we're just having so much fun at the same time," Georgia explained, making us all agree.

"But you are enjoying it?" Philip asked.

"Yeah, we're loving it, yeah." We all smiled.

"Yeah, cause it's one of those things where, and we've both met people who have gone through those sort of stages and then at the end of it, you're like are they actually enjoying it?" Philip asked.

"Ah, we do. We work hard, like obviously we work really really hard but that's what's fun about being in a girl group, we just have such a laugh and we're always giggling like even if we're just chilling in the studio; we just can't stop laughing, just all the time so it's fun." I replied.

"So how does it work because the four of you are very different so coming together on one album and I mean, how do you decide what you're going to do, like what sound direction do you go in?" Holly asked.

"The thing is we kinda had one vision, didn't we at the start, we all kinda knew what kind of music we wanted to do but the fact that we are so different, like we've got all our individual styles, um, we kind of merged it all together for the album, we brought all our styles together."

"And it's worked hasn't it?" Philip rhetorically asked.

"Yeah, it has, yeah definitely," Georgia answered.

"So has Gary Barlow actually written something for the album, cause it was certainly written somewhere and I thought that the people to ask are you, so er?"

"No," we laughed.

"Ah okay, but there's so much written that you can never be absolutely sure what's true and what's not true," Phillip told us. "Let me just read a quote to you, 'there are no boys for us, we're going to be like nuns',"

We all laughed and Georgia looked to me. "You actually said that."

"Charlie?"

"Uh, we didn't say we were going to be like nuns."