𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Charlotte

Today it was The Sidemen 3 Year Anniversary. They were having a party for the achievement and everyone was invited. Of course, I wasn't excited to see Lewis but the guys wanted me to come, so I decided to just avoid him. The other girls from the band were coming too as we were planning to perform a special performance. All the girls were at my house, getting ready for the day.

I was wearing a silver halter neck dress with a pair of black stiletto heels. I had straightened my long blonde hair until it was dead straight and then I went on to my makeup. On my eyes, I put on the NARS duo eyeshadow in All About Eve, with a flick of black eyeliner and fake eyelashes. For my lips, I had on a MAC lipstick in the colour 'Touch', with MAC's Dazzleglass in the colour Rollergirl.

 For my lips, I had on a MAC lipstick in the colour 'Touch', with MAC's Dazzleglass in the colour Rollergirl

Once we arrived at The Shard, we went around saying hi to everyone. Seeing Simon in the crowd, I ran up to him and embraced him in a hug. Since the breaking up with Lewis, we've gotten closer. He even asked me on a date, which I accepted but I knew I couldn't date him. I still had feelings for Lewis and of course, Simon and Lewis were best friends. I kissed him on the cheek and congratulated him on three years.

After Simon smiled and walked off to talk to someone, Freya came over to me. "What's going on with you and Simon?" She nudged me, sipping on a drink. I hadn't told anyone about the date, it was very low key as I didn't want the media speculating and everyone freaking out. Simon and I had agreed to be just friends.

"Nothing. We're just close friends." I shrugged, seeing Lewis. I caught his eye but immediately looked away. His eyes were hypnotizing, I couldn't get caught back into his trap.

Freya looked at me. "Girl you ain't just friends. I can see the love in his eyes."

"Look, Simon is an amazing guy and if I didn't still have feelings for Lewis, and they weren't friends, I'd date him. But I can't ruin their friendship like that. I'm not that type of girl." I shrugged, looking at Simon laughing with JJ and a few other people.

Simon caught my eye and called me over. I walked over to him, Freya telling me to go. He slung his arm over my shoulder. "This is Josh or Chip as we call him and Joel." Simon introduced me to a tall guy and a slightly shorter guy. "Guys this is Charlotte."

"Hey," I smiled.

"Wow Simon, you've done well!" Joel said, thinking that we were dating.

"Oh we're not–" I got cut off by Lewis coming over to us.

"Lottie, can I talk to you, please?" I looked up at Simon and he nodded. I followed Lewis out to the hall where it was a lot quieter. "What's happening with you and Simon?" In his eyes, I could see jealousy.

"Nothing. We've just become close. Since the day you cheated on me, he's been there for me, looking after me and making sure I'm okay. One thing you didn't do. The least you could do was send me an apology text," I raised my voice a little. I took a sip of my drink.

"I wanted to give you space. I thought texting you too soon would be a bit of a dick move." Lewis told me. I could see in his eyes that he genuinely meant it. "I love you so much. Taylor is irrelevant. It was a caught in the moment kind of thing. I don't know why I was hanging out with her, beautiful, I really don't. But if you're ready to move on, then I'm just going to have to move on too. It will be hard but-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss on the lips. Its been six months without him and I genuinely missed him. "What was that for?" He asked.

"I wanted you to shut up." I laughed. "I'll never be able to move on from you Lew. We've stuck with each other for five years. I can't let that go."

"Will you be mine again?" He asked.

I swung my arms around his neck. "Yes, of course!"

"I wasn't planning to do this so soon, but Lottie, I promise you that I will always love you. Since the moment I saw you I fell for your bright blue eyes. The way you laugh, the way you have no sense of smell, the way you sing terribly with me, even though your voice sounds like an angel." He took a little box out of his pocket. He opened the box that I noticed said Pandora on it. Inside was the Pandora Princess ring that everyone has been raving about lately. "Yes, I've made mistakes, but when you look at this ring, I hope it reminds you of my promise to never stop loving you. This ring symbolizes my intent to marry you someday and one day I'll replace it with an engagement ring and a wedding band." I gave him my hand and he put it on my middle finger.

" I gave him my hand and he put it on my middle finger