25 | announcements

Charlotte

Today Simon and I were filming an Instagram live to announce to his fans - and mine - that we were having a baby. You can see that I'm clearly pregnant so we thought it was time to announce it. Management said it was fine, they just want me to take it easy. I was now four months, which was the best time to tell the fans. The girls in the band were also excited and my mum was beyond thrilled to be a grandma. I even met Simon's parents, who were so lovely and were just as excited. Despite the happy news, I felt like something was wrong in the back of my mind.

Eventually, it was time for the stream, so we were sat in Simon's room, getting ready for our Instagram live. "Nervous?" Simon asked walking up to me and pecking my lips.

"Obviously. Your crazy fangirls are gonna hate me." I laughed. "You know I'm actually excited we're having a baby."

"Me too. A little Minter running around." Simon laughed, imagining the little one. Was it really a baby Minter though? I thought. "And one day, we'll all be a family. Future Mrs Minter." He winked, before going over to start the stream. I followed him and sat on one of his gaming chairs. "Nope." He picked me up and put me on his lap.

"Simon!" I squealed, seeing that the stream has started.

"Hey, guys." Simon introduced, while I did a shy little wave. "Today Charlie and I have some news that you guys have all been waiting for. Before that though, we're going to answer some questions." The questions came flooding in almost immediately. "When did you and Charlotte get together? We officially got together on the 16th of October," Simon explained.

"Why did Charlie and Lewis break up?" I read out. Simon was a bit sceptical of me answering it but I was ready. "Basically I caught him cheating on me on Simon's birthday but to be honest, we're better off as friends. He has changed a lot though, so yeah." I answered. "Another question about Lewis, what does he think of us dating?"

"He's actually really happy for us, which I'm happy about because the last thing I want is to lose a friend." Simon began. "Lewis is a great friend."

"Will Little Mix ever do a collab with Sarah? Yes, yes, yes! I'd love to do a collaboration with Saz, she's amazing. Love you Saz!" I blew a kiss, knowing that Sarah was watching.

After a few more questions, we decided to tell everyone. "So the whole reason you're here is to find out our secret. Well, Charlie is pregnant and is having my baby." Simon announced. "But, please no hate. I love Charlotte and we're both extremely happy." We were looking at all the comments and a majority of them were positive. "Anyways we've got to go so we'll see you next time and,"

"PEACE!" Simon and I both said. He ended the live stream then we laid on his bed, just enjoying the company of each other.

 He ended the live stream then we laid on his bed, just enjoying the company of each other

miniminter, freyanightingale, zerkaahd and 272,315 others liked.

charlielittlemix: So if you watched Simon's live you would know that we're expecting and it's a boy! @/zerkaahd isn't the only 'daddy' now!
freyanightingale: Cannot wait to be an auntie!😄💕 Baby Minter is going to be spoilt! Xx
geenelson: Family goals TBH😍😘❤
zerkaahd: I wasn't even daddy in the first place!
miniminter: Daddy Zerk @/zerkaahd 😉❤
charlielittlemix: @/miniminter Daddy Minter😜
_redmann: Genuinely happy for you two ❤
miniminter: No Char, Daddy Zerk ftw😄 and cheers bro _redmann 😎👍
realcalfreezy: Yes boiii😀😆
jmx: Congratulations 🎉

As I was scrolling through the comments, I smiled up at Simon. "We have such great friends. I feel so blessed." Simon smiled at me. "Why are you smiling at me?"

"Because-"

We heard a squeal come from Freya downstairs. We looked at each other then got up to see what she was getting excited over.

"What's going on here?" We asked, seeing a sparkly engagement ring on her finger. "Oh my god! Josh finally proposed!" Freya and I hugged.

A/n: chapter 25 COMPLETE! Also, I wanted to add a cute moment of Freya and Josh because they're my favourite couple ever!
x Amy Louise x