37 | shopping

Edited: 10/04/2018

Charlotte

Getting off the bus by Westfields, I see Emily and Sarah waiting for us. Us, meaning Freya, Gee and myself. Today, us girls were all hanging out with baby Oli. I had security too, but they were giving us space knowing we wanted to spend time with them alone. That was the downside of being a celebrity. When you just wanted to go out with friends but you always have that thought in the back of your mind that you'll get mobbed.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! The last time was when you went into labour with Oli." Emily smiled, hugging me as the two of them looked into the buggy and cooed over him.

"He's so cute! Although he looks nothing like you or Simon." Sarah added.

I laughed as we began walking towards the lift to go to the endless rows of shops above us. Oliver tried getting out of the buggy, but I wouldn't let him. "Oli, no," I said sternly, making him sit back down with his arms crossed over his chest. Us girls all took a group picture just before the doors opened and we walked out of the lift.

Freya posted the selfie of us on Instagram.

♥ geenelson, sarahclose, _redmann and 102,539 others liked

geenelson, sarahclose, _redmann and 102,539 others liked

freyanightingale: squad❤
_redmann: Better than all the girl bands out there🔥
freyanightingale: Got that right😊 @/_redmann
geenelson: Jeez we look fit 🔥
sarahclose: Gang gang 💙
emilygeere: Blessed to have you girls💜

***

Once we got home from a good and successful day shopping, Josh and Simon had both made us food. I let Oliver out of his buggy and he began playing with his toys. "Oh my god, I'm shattered!" Freya and I both said simultaneously, placing our bags down and tucking into the food that the boys had made for us.

Simon and I were getting married in a couple of months as Oli was turning three in a week. "I can't believe Oli is almost three! My baby has grown up so quickly," I say, looking at him playing with his toys.

"What are we doing for his birthday?" Simon asked.

"We could go Thorpe Park?" Freya suggested. "Charlie doesn't like roller coasters so I could stay with her looking after Oliver and we could go on the kiddy rides?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea!" Simon and I agreed.