48 | paris

Edited: 10/04/2018

One Year Later (sorry for so many time skips)
♡ Charlotte ♡

After the interview at Loose Women, the drama died down for a while and eventually, life went back to normal until just a couple of months ago when Freya gave birth to her and Josh's son, Aiden Bradley. There are so many boys in this house; Freya and I are the only girls. Lauren and Tobi also have a daughter and are planning to get married in these upcoming months, as are Sarah and Callux. Lauren and Tobi's daughter Jaycee is so beautiful. She has long eyelashes, light brown eyes and straight hair. Jaycee is the exact baby you'd think Lauren and Tobi would have.

Today, however, Lewis had asked me out on a date due to Josh telling him to 'grow a pair and ask the love of your life out'. It reminded me of the first time he asked me on a date and to prom. We were in Paris, enjoying some time away. Oliver was having some man time with Uncle Callum. Since the interview, my feelings for Lewis have grown incredibly strong and there's no way that I would ever get over him. Let's hope that this is the third time lucky.

I put on a Missguided lace crop top and Urban Outfitters high-waisted jeans with a Chanel belt. I paired the jeans and top with a pair of Topshop patent court shoes and a Prada zip wallet which I put our hotel key, my mobile phone and some money in. I blow dried my silver hair and then curled it loosely away from my face. For my makeup, I did a smokey black eye with some falsies, which made my blue eyes pop. To finish the look, I paired it all with a dark red lip.

 To finish the look, I paired it all with a dark red lip

Once I was ready, I walked out of the bedroom, where Lewis was waiting for me

Once I was ready, I walked out of the bedroom, where Lewis was waiting for me. "Hey, hey!" I smiled, Lewis grabbing my hand a twirling me around.

"Looking beautiful as always." Lewis grinned. I blushed as we walked out and to the destination. Our hotel was opposite of the Eiffel Tower.

***

Lewis and I just spent the night roaming the streets of Paris after a delicious meal, paid by Lewis (after much protest from me). We were running around, Lewis chasing me. It was like we were kids again and I loved that feeling. Lewis put a song on his phone and we danced to it. I was on his toes, while he was leading the way.

We ran around more, and Lewis picked me up from behind spinning me around, which made me giggle like a schoolgirl

We ran around more, and Lewis picked me up from behind spinning me around, which made me giggle like a schoolgirl. This was what I liked, not giving a care in the world, and not having to worry about the paparazzi. Eventually, Lewis and I got tired and he leant against the Arc De Triomphe. I put my hands on his chest and moved closer. I looked up at him, my 5'3 frame no match for his almost 6-foot frame. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back at him as he leant in for a kiss, but that was interrupted when I heard a camera go off. The paparazzi...

We ran back to the hotel, laughing and feeling rebellious

We ran back to the hotel, laughing and feeling rebellious. He held on to my hand and I followed him, my heels in my other hand so I could run. He was holding my clutch - what a gentleman!

The hotel wasn't that far so we got there in less than five minutes. Once we had got up to our room, we fell on to our bed, looking at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Everyone's going to know," Lewis said, once we had stopped laughing.

"I know... Shall I post a picture announcing it on Instagram?" I asked him while changing into something more comfortable and taking off the makeup I had on.

He nodded, changing into something comfy too. "I've said this plenty of times before and I'm going to say it again. You're beautiful without makeup." Lewis told me.

"Thank you," I told Lewis, wrapping my arms around his waist for a hug.

"I mean it, Lottie." Lottie. The first nickname he gave me. We stood there in silence, just peacefully hugging (a/n; I know the picture below is of Perrie and Alex [who are incredibly cute] but again, just imagine it's Lewis).

 We stood there in silence, just peacefully hugging (a/n; I know the picture below is of Perrie and Alex [who are incredibly cute] but again, just imagine it's Lewis)

littlemix, izzyyyredman, zerkaahd and 756,046 others liked.
👤: _redmann

charlieairey: Before the word gets out that Lewis and I are dating, we wanted to announce it ourselves. So here we are, today, in Paris, where he asked me to be his girlfriend once again. Hopefully, this is the last and final time💍💕
_redmann: ❤
freyanightingale: Absolute babes 💋
hater1: what a surprise back with Lewis again 🙄
zerkaahd: After much persuasion, he finally had the balls to do it 😂 congrats guys ❤
miniminter: Congrats guys 🙌 happy for you ❤
fan1: @/miniminter are you actually happy though?😭
miniminter: @/fan1 yes I am. These two are both my best friends so to see them happy, makes me happy☺
realcalfreezy: Do I hear wedding bells? 😂😂
charlieairey: @/realcalfreezy at least I'm in a relationship 😂
fan2: Larlotte is back!🙌❤
izzyyyredman: 😍❤
fan3: ahh I love this 💕
littlemix: That's our girl 🙌😘