𝟕

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐿𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝑅𝐸

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We sat down together waiting to be called for Tulisa to tell us whether we were going through or not. Once we were called, we stood in front of Tulisa, our hands intertwined with hope. "Girls..." Tulisa started. "You've got something different about you, you've got an urban edge." We all looked at her nervous at what she was going to say. Yes or no? "It is my issue though, you're all so young... Are you ready? I'm just not sure but I've made a decision..." Tulisa said. "I'm really sorry..." We all knew this was the moment where we were going home. "But you're gonna have to do this all over again." We all screamed - shocked that we had made it through. We all jumped up and down. "You're through to live shows!" Jasmine and I were crying, while Lauren and Georgia were still screaming. We eventually embraced in a hug together. Tulisa laughed. "Come here!" She came toward us with open arms.

We hugged Dermot as we ran down the stairs screaming. We then went to phone our parent's to tell them the good news. I phoned my mum and the girls stood around me. "Mam..." I said, my Geordie accent thick.

"Hello babe, how are ya doin'?"

"Hi..." I was quite quiet, building up the pressure of telling her the good news. "Erm..."

"Ah come on just tell us, Charlie. I can't take the stress!"

We all got close to the phone and told her the good news. "WE'RE GOING THROUGH!!"

I heard my mum crying with happiness on the other end, shocked that we had gone through. After the girls called their parents, we called the boys to tell them the good news. We split up, so we could talk to our boyfriends privately.

I called Lewis, slightly nervous as I haven't spoken to him for a while. I called him, biting my nails nervously. "Babe!" He made me jump slightly at his slight outburst.

"Hi, babe. How's everything going down in London?" I asked. This wasn't just about me, it was about him as well. "How're the boys' YouTube channels going and how's Frey and Josh?" I looked out at the beautiful scenery, enjoying the time I was having here. But I missed the UK as well.

"Everything seems to be going well! But this is about you, did you and the girls get through?!" He asked, impatiently.

"Yeah, we did!" I told him. "But I'm missing you."

"I miss you too but the second you're back in London, I'll try to see you. We're not gonna let this affect our relationship, Lottie." Butterflies erupted in my stomach as he called me the nickname he thought of the first time we went on a date. "We're strong, baby girl. I'm not gonna let you pursuing your dream gonna break down our love."

I smiled. "I love you, Lewy." I grinned. I knew he didn't like that nickname.

He laughed. "Because I love and miss you, I'm gonna let that one slide."

I looked towards the girls who were waving me over to them. "Look, babe, I have to go. But I'll talk to you soon... I love you so much."

"I love you too. Have fun. I know you and the girls are gonna smash it!"

Once we hung up, I walked over to the girls who were pulling kissy faces, teasing me. I laughed, slightly shoving them. "Shut up." I giggled.