30 | wedding dress shopping

Edited: 09/04/2018

Charlotte

Freya, Freya's parents, Gee, Emily and I were in the bridal shop, looking for the perfect dress for Freya and our bridesmaid's dresses. Freya chose me to be the Maid of Honor, which says it all in the name: I was honored! Gee was the lead bridesmaid, while Emily was just a normal bridesmaid. Freya said it was hard to choose, so I'm dreading my wedding when it comes.

Freya came out after trying on her fourth dress on. It was a long dress, with a slit down the leg and it also had a train. She looked absolutely beautiful in it. "What do you think?" Freya asked everyone. Freya's mum had her hands over her mouth, looking absolutely stunned by Freya. I looked to her dad, who also looked like he was crying. The rest of us girls were just in love with how beautiful she looked.

 The rest of us girls were just in love with how beautiful she looked

"You look beautiful!" We all said together.

"Looks like this is the dress then!" Freya smiled. "Time for the bridesmaid dresses!"

We went through loads of dresses, Freya wanting the dresses to be very similar. We tried on these three dresses that were very different but were the same colours, which was gold and pink. Gee's dress was strapless with a gold chest and a pink satin skirt, which looked absolutely gorgeous on her. Emily's dress was a halter neck dress and the chest was a pink colour. However, my dress was fully gold and was V-neck shaped and it fit comfortably on my bump (a/n: not shown in the picture).

 However, my dress was fully gold and was V-neck shaped and it fit comfortably on my bump (a/n: not shown in the picture)

We all came out at the same time once we were ready and Freya and her parent's grinned. Us three girls all smiled at each other. Gosh, I was getting emotional. I started crying and almost immediately the girls came over to me. "Why are you crying, babe?" Gee asked.

"I'm just so happy for Freya. Plus, it's the pregnancy hormones," I laughed as they wiped away my tears. "I'm getting close to my due date so they're all over the place!"

"Let's just hope you don't go into labour on the wedding day!" Freya laughed.

***

Gee, Freya and I walked into the house, exhausted from today. Emily wanted to see Ethan, so it was just us three. We heard shouting and immediately knew that the boys were playing Fifa. Leaving them to it, we walked into the kitchen to talk and eat our Nando's that we brought a home with us.

"So would you two like to be the godmothers of baby Oliver?" I asked.

"We would be thrilled!" Gee grinned. "You know, baby Oli is going to be absolutely adorable."

"Yeah I agree. Also, who else can't wait for our children to be best friends?" Frey squealed.

The boys came in, they boys being Josh, Simon and Chip. The other boys were probably either at their girlfriend's or spending time with family. Simon's eyes brightened when they saw me. The last time I saw him was before leaving to see Mama Airey, as Cal dropped me off at the bridal shop; the traffic was chaotic so I was late for the shopping and Cal was late for a meeting. I left my clothes in Edinburgh as Mama Airey was washing them. "My baby is back!" Simon screamed like a little girl, running over to me and kissing my face. I laughed at how excited he was.

Hatchi and Teddy came running in to see me. I sat on the floor and played with them. They looked at the bump, confused.

"Oh, babe, have you asked Josh and JJ?" I asked him. Simon was planning to ask Josh and JJ to be the godfather's of baby Oli as well.

"Yeah." He told me.

"It's going to be weird having a baby running around the house." Josh said, as Simon helped me up and sat me on his lap. He always does this... But it's cute. "I mean, Simon's barely grown out of that stage yet." Josh added, causing us all to laugh.

"Hey, I'm going to be a good dad." Simon fired back. "I'm going to play football with baby Oli and he's going to play for Leeds when he's older..." I smiled at Simon dreamily as he went on about the plans he had for Oliver. I took in his chiseled jaw line, his cute dimples. His silver coloured hair that he dyed for the charity match. His bright blue eyes that went grey when he was sad and an ocean coloured blue when he was happy. "Why are you staring at me, Lie?"

"Am I not allowed to stare at my boyfriend?" I questioned, causing Freya and Gee to agree.

"Oh shit, the girls are ganging up on me. Josh?" He looked to Josh.

"You're on your own, mate." Josh laughed.

"Chip?"

"Don't look at me." He surrendered.

"I'll never let them hurt you baby Si. You're too precious." I said causing Chip and Gee to make gagging noises.

"Oi shut it," I laughed.

"You two are perfect for each other." Freya told them, which was true.

I can't stop updating! I can't wait for you to see future chapters, it's getting good 😉😊
– gucciredman