Chapter Four

A/N; Hi guys, I hope that you're enjoying the story so far! I promise that I won't be posting too many authors notes, but I caught something in my last two chapters that really bugged me, and I just want to point out that I went back to fix it and I'm here to explain to you babies what it was so you guys don't get confused on the dates.

Okay so as you know Hailey just started the school year, right? And she got her license over the summer, right? But tell me why I wasn't paying attention to the dates so when I was rereading my stuff I noticed that I had wrote down April 28th for the day that the school called her father. April is before summer guys.. School's usually start in August, why didn't anyone call me out on this -.- lol so anyways, instead of the story line being in April were gonna fast forward to October, two months after school has already started. I'm so sorry for the confusion my babies, don't hate me lmao but yeah, onto the story now!

-K💕

Wednesday, Oct 26th, lunch time.

Hailey's POV

"Are you sure you don't want to have lunch together?" Madison asks me for what seems to be like the tenth time as we walk out of class together. She's currently walking towards the library with me.

"Madison, I can't, really." I try and explain to her one more time. "I already promised Mr. Brit that I would help this Patrick kid out with some work that he's behind on. Next week for sure though."

For once I actually wasn't lying to her just so I can get out of hanging out with her and her friends, which actually makes me anxious by the way. Mr. Brit, my Algebra2 teacher had asked me if I could help tutor a couple of his students that were already falling behind, and me being the good person that I am I just couldn't say no. Not like I had better things to do, right?

I spent all of Monday's and Tuesday's lunch hour helping out some girl from my class named Rebecca. She was still confused on certain things here and there after our tutor sessions, so I offered to stay after school on Tuesday to help her out some more, and my dad picked me up afterwards when I was done. Thank God that he had forgot about the whole situation with Mr. Batam and never came to the school to talk to him.

As for this Patrick fella, he actually wasn't from my math class so I knew nothing about him. Apparently he had Mr. Brit for his first period, and as for me, I had Mr. B for my fifth, right before lunch.

"Fine, but you owe me lunch, Hailey Summers!" Madison shouts behind her as she starts to walk away.

I smile and make my way into the library, walking through the two door detectors. Mrs. Jones is in her usual spot in front of her computer when I stroll in.

"Hi, Mrs. Jones!" I greet her kindly.

She looks up from her desk top, a small smile on her beautifully aged skin, "Hailey, Hi, sweetie! You doing some more tutoring today?"

"Yes ma'am, how's your day going so far?" I ask cheerfully.

"It's going," she laughs softly.

"Ready to go home already?" I tease.

"God yes!" She exclaims. She removes her reading glasses off of her face, and they hang around her neck as she massages the side of her temples. "Buffalo was up all night sick, so Barry and I barley got any sleep."

"Oh no, what's wrong with the little fella?" I asked. Buffalo was Mrs. Jones two year old chocolate lab, and as for Barry he was her husband, Mr. Jones.. He was the girl's varsity basketball coach.