Chapter Twenty nine

Hi, my babies! How's everyone doing? Oh me? I'm currently stressing out over my final for this module haha I had to interview a physician, slap it on a power point & present it next week so wish me luck y'all 🙃 but anyways long chapter coming your way! I hope you guys enjoy it! Btw I'm so obsessed with the song that's attached, RITUAL has some amazing music & I nearly lost it when I seen that they collabed with 6lack!! lol k tootles.

-k💕

Hailey's POV

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

I groaned loudly as I continued to listen to my phone vibrate on my night stand. It couldn't be morning already, could it? Even then, it was the weekend, why would my alarm be going off? My phone vibrated a couple more times when it finally settled down, for a second at least and then it started right back up again. Finally giving in, i turn around to see that my phone is actually ringing. I pick it up and see Angela's name across the screen, quickly glancing at my clock on my night stand I notice that it's barely 20 twenty passed midnight, I've only been asleep for a couple hours, yet it felt so much longer. Why the hell would she be calling me so late for?

I motioned to answer her phone call as it's still ringing, quickly placing the phone next to my ear, "hello?" I croak, but don't get an answer in return.

"Helllooo," I try for a second time and nothing. I pull the phone away from my ear only to realize that Angela had hung up by the time I answered. There's two missed class from her on my screen, along with some other irrelevant notifications, and about a million messages from Isaac.

Ignoring her calls for a few more seconds I open Issac messages first, there's about six of them in total. They start off where we left off, and then like always I fall asleep on him. His first message reads, "what if I get Dion to do it? I technically wouldn't be starting it then."

I giggle quietly as I continue to read his messages. Isaac was at a kickback with his friends before I fell asleep, and apparently there was some guy there who kept staring at him and he was asking me, and I quote "if he could bash his face in." I of course said no, and asked him to behave, have fun, and not start anything, therefore why he said what he said.

I continue to smile as I read his other messages, "I'm kidding princess, I promise I'll behave."

"Did you fall asleep or are you punishing me by giving me the silent treatment?"

"God I hate when you fall asleep.."

"Lmao I fücking bug you a lot, I'm sorry."

"Baby.."

My smile starts to die down a bit as I continue to stare at his message thread. His last text came in 32 minutes ago, and Isaac rarely called me baby while we texted, it was always princess, princess, princess. I had a good feeling deep down in my stomach that he was probably drunk, and I asked him, please, please, don't drink so much because he was gonna have to drive home. I glance at the top of my phone to check the time, it was 12:27. I wonder if he's still out. I click on Isaac's contact info, about to call him, check if everything's alright, when my phone starts to ring for a third time with Angela's name on the screen.

I instantly answer it this time and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little anxious as to why she's calling me so much, "h-hello?"

"Oh my God, Hailey! About time you answer!" She yells into the phone, there's a bunch of background noise so it's hard for me to hear her. "Were you asleep already?"