Chapter Thirty

Isaac's POV

"Isaac."

"Hmm," I groaned as a soft delicate voice continued to purr my name. It sounded so familiar and heavenly, yet I couldn't put my tongue on it.

I sunk deeper into my mattress as every muscle in my body continue to ache like crazy. I was officially awake, but could not for the life of me open my eyes, my eye lids felt extremely heavy. God, why the fuck did I drink so much? I mentally cursed at myself.

"Isaac.." the voice murmurs a tad bit louder than before.

"What?" I grumbled annoyingly, finally snapping my eyes open and instantly regret my tone of voice. "What the fuck," I quickly mutter under my breath and jerk back, immediately falling off the side of my bed. "Fuck!" I hissed as my back connected with the hard wood floor.

"Oh my god, Isaac!" Hailey quickly scrambles to the edge of the bed. "Are you okay?"

"Wha- H-how are you here?" I furrow my eyebrows, still laying where I fell, half of my blanket intwined with my left leg.

Hailey giggles softly when another voice from outside of my bedroom comes through my bedroom door, "gesù cristo!" It was my mother. My door knob then wiggles as she attempts to come in, "open this door, Antonio!"

I quickly shake my leg free from my duvet and scurry up to my feet, nearly falling back down from having gotten up too quick. I quickly unlock my door barely cracking it open so that my mother can't see into my room.

"Per l'amor di Dio," she starts immediately. "What hasn't gotten into you, Tonio? What was that sound?!"

"It was nothing, ma, I just fell off of my bed, that's all."

"It's 2 in the afternoon, Isaac, what are you still doing in bed?"

"2?" I clench my eyebrows together, quickly glancing back at the clock in my room and sure enough the little hand was on the 2.

What the fuck, I slept all day?

I look over at Hailey, who's still patiently waiting on my bed, looking cute as fück and smile at her.

When the fuck did she get here?

"You got drunk again, didn't you?!" My mother scolds me, and I wince at her loud tone of voice. "You reek of alcohol, Isaac!"

I don't fess up, but I don't necessarily lie to her either, it'll only get me into deeper shit for lying to her face. I simply hang my head low as she continues to lecture me. I hated disappointing ma, she rarely ever got mad at me but when she did she had good reasons. Still though, better her than pops, he would've had my ass. I'm actually surprised that he didn't have someone wake me up early in the morning and go train. Pops usually did that shit every morning after a night of drinking to teach me a lesson.

I lift my gaze up towards my mother, watching her lips move. "What am I gonna do with you, Antonio? You're suppose to be your father's prime example, what a gentlemen in this life is suppose to be like. Instead you're out there acting like some foolish teenager, going out every weekend, coming home drunk. I know it's stressful at times honey, but you need to talk to us if you can't handle it, if something's wrong."

I stare at my mother in the eyes and tell her, "I'm fine, ma."

She sighs deeply and pulls something out of her coat jacket. She opens her hand and there laying on her palm are the keys to my Beamer. Just as I go to reach for them, she closes her hand back up, stuffing it back into her coat. "Your father asked me to give these to you, but I don't necessarily think you deserve them yet."