Chapter Nine

Isaac's POV

I woke up extremely hung over the next day on Saturday morning. Bevens, the guy that my pops has hired to be our butler is annoyingly knocking on my door, and will not go away. He's been working for our family for about six years now. My dad hired him to keep things tidy around the new mansion that he likes to call home. Maybe if we didn't have such a huge house we wouldn't need the extra help. I personally thought that shit was weird, and Bevens knew better than to fuck with my shit, he wasn't even allowed in my room if I wasn't in here. I liked my privacy. And I personally thought about another grown man doing my laundry was fucking disturbing. No thanks.

My mother wasn't a big fan of Bevens to begin with either. She was your typical normal house wife, and when Bevens was hired he easily took over her one job and didn't give her much to do all day. Ma had forbid him to cook any meals for her family, Bevens was only allowed in her kitchen if he was gonna pick up after her mess.

Through out the years ma has found ways to keep herself busy through out the day though. Whether it was her going out with the girls and having some lunch, or doing whatever girls did, or she was out shopping wasting pops money.

Pops never really mind though, he loved my mother, a little too much sometimes..

He said that his family deserves the best of the best and a price ranged never mattered. Ma has gone easier on Bevens through out the years, she's grown accustom to him, he now cooks dinner from time to time when ma is just feeling lazy or is busy with something else.

"Yeah?" I croak, my head still in my pillows.

"Ms. DeSoto is here, Sir. She insists on seeing you." Bevens informs me.

I turn over to lay on my back, slowly stretching my body out, staring up at my ceiling. "That's fine, B. Let her in."

"Right away, sir." He says. "Oh, and mister Isaac?"

"Yeah?" I say sitting up on my bed.

"Happy Birthday, sir." 

I snort softly, "thanks, B." I could already picture Bevens wickedly smile in my head through the closed door. He doesn't say anything else so I'm assuming he walked away to go get Ang.

I look over to the digital clock by my laptop checking the time, it's currently 9:49 am. God, what time did I get home last night? Better yet, how the fuck did I get home?

I never actually made it back home, Angela had called me on the drive over and started yelling at me that she couldn't believe that I had left my own party so early, and etc etc.

She actually made me feel bad for about three seconds so I decided to go back for a couple more hours just to make her happy, but making that girl happy is a lot harder than it seems.

She wasn't just satisfied with me being back, apparently she wanted me to enjoy myself, have fun. She wanted me to be just as drunk as her and Dee, and fast. Needless to say I lost count after the sixth shot, and I was sure as hell paying for it now. I couldn't remember what the hell happen the rest of the night or how the fuck I even got home. I marched into the bathroom to brush my teeth because all I could taste in my mouth was the hard liquor and it was starting to make me feel sick.

I had my head down over the sink rinsing my mouth out, when two small soft hands wrap around my eyes from behind. "Guess who?" says the soft delicate voice.

I smile and make a weird laugh type of breath thing, "Santi?" I purposely guess the wrong name knowing that it'll piss off Angela. She and Santi did not play well with each other.