Chapter Fifty One

I know, I know, don't hate me, I'm sorry it's been awhile that I've updated, I'm horrible. I'm still working at my extern site, I'm working 40 hours a week so I'm pretty exhausted when I get home and barely have any time to write, but here you go babies, back to Hailey we go. Enjoy!

-K 💕

Hailey's POV

"Have you heard anything?" Isaac ask's to my right, but it's not me who he's speaking to. The question is being referred to his best friend, who's sitting in front of him, and to the left of Patrick.

Angela nods her head, never taking her eyes off of her cheesy bacon fries that are in front of her, that she has yet to touch. "They're releasing him in a few hours," she mutters.

It's been about almost two weeks since Angela's miscarriage incident, and it completely tore Angela and Dion apart, especially Dion. He seems to be taking it the hardest out of the two, and has been on the edge ever since then. There was still a deep sadness behind it all, but Dion was far more angry than sad now a days, you had to walk on eggshells around him as of lately.

The tables had really turned this time. Dion was the one with the nasty attitude now instead of Isaac. It's been pretty bad these past few days, his angry mood never seem to go away. He was constantly blowing up on his friends, trying to start fights with anyone he could get his hands on. He even beat up some poor guy during lunch yesterday for no reason, but apparently he looked at Angela the wrong way so it set him off.

Dion and Angela were officially together from what she had told me, but they weren't exactly public yet, they wanted everyone to get accustomed to the idea of them being together before they showed any type of PDA. Unfortunately for Angela this was one fight she couldn't defuse, and the guys had to intervene to pull Dion off of the poor kid before he could beat him into a coma.

Sadly, Dion was so lost in his rage that he went as far as actually hitting Isaac while attempting to stop him, and only then did Dion realize what he had done, but things only escalated from their.

Isaac being the hot head that he was, was definitely not going to let it go, which then eventually caused both boys to get into an actual physical fight, Isaac of course being the one to start it, which immediately disappointed me.

He was no longer the hot head who I had first met. This Isaac was more understanding, this Isaac had more patience, he was more selfless, caring, or at least he was until yesterday. He's was now back to brooding, scary, so serious, intimidating Isaac.

Isaac and Dion's friends managed to pull the boys away from each other, but it was too late still. They had managed to catch almost everyone's attention already, they had managed to get in one another's face, to say things they both couldn't possibly ever mean.

After the whole Isaac and Cris incident our school has had a fight break out almost every week now, which led the school to hire more security, even a cop here and there. Patrick and the guys were barely pulling the guys off each other when security reached our little area, immediately demanding that they step away from the boys, instructing Isaac and Dion to get down on their knee's and put their hands behind their head.

Both boys were immediately handcuffed and searched from head to toe. Isaac thankfully didn't have anything on him at the time, Dion on the other hand was a different story. He didn't have any drugs on him, he didn't have his gun on him, but he did have a folding knife in his pocket, meaning he still had a weapon on school grounds, so they immediately took him in.

Although Isaac was clean principal Batam still wanted a reason to take Isaac in, and the only thing he could think of then was that he actually got caught fighting on school grounds for once, but that didn't last long either.