Chapter Twelve

Another update so soon? Whoop whoop!! Enjoy my babies xoxo

Today just wasn't my day. I didn't think it could possibly get any worse after what happen with my dad this morning, but I some how manage to make that happen. I had officially pissed off Isaac Matteo. After he stormed out of class, he was no where to be seen. I thought about texting him, but I was honestly afraid that he would still be mad and decided not to. His friends hadn't heard from him either, Angela was blowing his phone up nonstop until he finally shut it off and it went straight to voicemail. I had really done it this time. If whatever we had wasn't ruined before, it sure as hell was now.

It really didn't take long for word to get out around school of what happened in second period. I had officially went from being Hailey, the quiet girl no one knew, to the girl Isaac Matteo was hooking up with, and now.. the girl who had ticked him off. By the rates the rumors were going, I think it was safe to say that it's time I moved to a different school. Honestly, some of these rumors were insane, how do people come up with these type of things.

Some of the students were saying that they saw Isaac hit me, and that's why no one could find him, or get ahold of him. Someone had even said that they over heard me tell Isaac that I was pregnant, and that he wasn't to happy about it and that's why he had stormed out of class. People were genuinely stupid. I was stupid. I should've kept my mouth shut, I shouldn't have let those girls get to me to begin with. Now look at what I've created, I was in a whole new type of mess.

Isaac's friends didn't necessarily talk to me, but the ones I did have in my classes, they all sat around me for some strange reason. No one really talked to me actually, not that I wanted to talk to anyone. Madison and Angela were the only two that I had conversated with through out the day. Apparently Isaac had finally turned his phone back on around 2 in the afternoon and messaged Angela while we were in English. He ignored anything little thing she said from her previous messages, and instructed that she give me a ride home. Not wanting to argue with her or with him for the matter, I agreed to go with her.

After class was over Angela and I walked to the front of the school, when she informed me that we would be riding along with Dion because she hadn't drove to school today. I simply nodded and continue to walk along beside her.

"Hey," she playfully nudges me with her arm. "It'll be okay. He'll come around, he just needs time." She smiles. I smile back when we hear a honk and look up in front of us to see the same black jeep from before. "Come on," Angela says. "That's for us."

She gently tugs on my arm, pulling me along with her until we're next to the jeep. She opens the back seat door for me, and then the passenger door for herself and climbs in. I climb into the jeep myself and close the door behind me. Dion immediately greets me, and says, "buckle up, red."

I reach for the seat belt to my right and buckle in, as Dion starts to pull out of the school parking lot. We're about to drive onto the open road when a car pulls up in front of us, and Dion's suddenly slamming onto his breaks as all of our bodies are being jerked forward. I move my hair from my face and noticed that It's not just any car, it's his car, it's Isaac's BMW.

An unhappy looking Isaac steps out of the car, and starts making his way to the jeep.

"Fucking idiot!" Dion snarls, as he honks his horn at Isaac, who flicks his burning cigarette at Dion's windshield.

Angela grabs onto Dion's bicep, gently tugging on his sleeve. "Don't argue with him, Dee. Just let it go, please. You know he only smokes when he stressed out."

Stressed out? What could Isaac possibly be stressing over? I quietly think to myself in the back seat.

He walks around the jeep opening my door wide open. "Get out," he grumbles and I quickly oblige. I grab my bag and jump out of the jeep, standing quietly behind Isaac. "I'm taking her home after all," he tells his friends, slamming the door shut.