Chapter Sixty One

SURPRISE, ITS FINALLY HERE!

Isaac's POV

"What the fuck is taking so long?!" I growled, rising out of the couch.

"Isaac!" I turn behind me to find Angela's hands over Dion's little sisters ears, "language!" She huffs.

"Cause Dion doesn't say worse!" I point to Dee on the couch, who's currently playing on the Xbox as if everything were fine and dandy.

He barely tears his gaze away from the flat screen tv, a stupid ass look on his face. "Huh?"

Idiot.

All the fuckin' families were currently in my house right about now.

Dions parents were here, meaning Dee was on Adele duty, her and Angela were currently having a tea party in the middle on my living room, on my coffee table, Angela's parents were here as well.

The wives were currently hanging out in our other living room towards the back of the house, while the men of course hung around pops in his den.

I honestly couldn't understand why the fuck all these people were at my house, neither one of them were doing anything to help me get my girlfriend back, but apparently that's what friends did for each other, the hung around for moral support, stupid.

I was growing more and more irritated with every second that passed by, I was nearly seconds away from blowing up, again, for the third time tonight.

"Calm down, please," Angela murmurs, her hands still over Adele's ears.

"I can't just sit here and do nothing," I growl. "I can't just sit around waiting for a possibility that might or might not happen!"

"Isaac-"

"No!" I begin to shout over Angela's voice, immediately noticing her flinch.

This instantly catches Dion's attention and he finally puts the Xbox controller down.

"Honestly, Ang, what makes you think he'll even call back? Why the fuck should we trust him?! For all we know Verdino could be behind all this, this could all be some type of set up!" I spat.

"Because it's all we have!" Dion snarls, getting off of the couch. "Because it's all you fucking have!" He points in my direction, taking a step forward.

"I get it, KP, believe me, I do, you're upset, you're frustrated, you're anxious," he continues to inch forward. "But do not take it out on my family!"

"Dion," Angela grabs ahold of Dee's sweater as he walks by, but quickly lets go when he gently swats her hand away. "Babe!"

"Hallway. Now." He grits walking passed me.

I annoyingly roll my eyes and follow Dion out of my living room and into my hall way.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He immediately barks once we're a good distance from the living room. "She's done nothing but fuckin' be there for you all night!" He points back in the direction we just came from. "You think you're the only one who's upset here, Isaac? You think you're the only one who's fuckin' tired?! Who's irritable, who's frustrated?!" He continues to shout.

I look away from him.

"I can assure you that we're all on the same boat, KP! We didn't get one ounce of fuckin' because she wanted to make sure that she was there for you the second you needed her! If you really need to take out on someone, then taking it out on me, not her, do you understand me?!"