Chapter Forty Four

Hailey's POV

When Isaac said he was going to rinse off really quick, he actually meant really quick. He didn't even take up his full ten minutes, he was out in about seven minutes tops. I know this because I got stuck on Facebook watching a video that was about thirteen minutes long, and Isaac was out, dressed, and ready to go by the time the video ended.

I couldn't help but watch him dress in front of me, and immediately blushed when he caught me staring as he just smirked. Isaac had walked out in nothing but a towel when he was done showering, but when he removed it I was a little sad to find out that he was wearing black boxers underneath. I wanted him so bad, I missed feeling the passion from his strong hands as he gripped my body, but I was too embarrassed to actually tell him. I wanted him to make that move, I wanted to hear that he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him, but he was barely touching me, keeping his distance.

Isaac throws on a pair of black sweats and a hoodie over his torso, covering up those beautiful tattoo's that I've come to love so much. He grabs his Adidas hat that hangs on the inside of his closet, along with his many other hats and we step out of his bedroom. He makes a couple pit stops before we actually make it out doors, looking for either one of his parents but Mr. Bevens informs him that they're not home.

After what seems to feel like forever, we finally step out of Isaac's mansion to see my new baby still parked out in his drive way. Words couldn't even begin to explain how excited I was to find out that it was actually mine when my dad handed me the keys. I immediately called Isaac because he was the first person that I wanted to tell, he was actually my person that I wanted to tell everything to now, but his phone immediately went to voicemail, as always.

It really wasn't such a shocker getting his voicemail anymore, I've learned to realize that he would eventually call me back, however the times he did pick up those we're a shocker. Isaac was so busy all the time, and now that he did have some free time on his hands we still couldn't utilize it because he was still grounded, so I was actually pretty great full that Mrs. Matteo agreed to let Isaac out, according to him she absolutely adores me.

We walk down his cobblestone driveway until we're both standing next to my car, Isaac on the passenger side while I stand next to the driver door, pressing the unlock button on my key. The car instantly unlocks and Isaac goes to reach for the door, but there's a huge grin spread across his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I wonder out loud, reaching for the door handle.

Isaac shakes his head no while placing his arm on top of my car, "am I going to come back home in one piece if I get in this car with you?" He teases.

"Excuse me?" I place my hand over my chest, acting as if what Isaac said actually hurt me. I begin to smile, "I'll have you know that I am a perfectly good driver, I do have my license."

Isaac chuckles softly, "anyone can get their license, princess, it doesn't necessarily mean you're a good driver though." He shoots a wink in my direction and takes a seat in the passenger seat, shutting the door behind him.

I huff a puff of air through my nose while taking my own seat, sticking my key into the ignition, "I don't see why you're complaining," I turn to smile at him, "it's not like this is your first time driving with me." Isaac turns to look at me, furrowing his eyebrows, confusion written all over his face. "Oh, you don't remember?" I tease him in return as I start my engine. "Figures."