Chapter Eighteen

Yup.

This party was definitely bigger and crazier than Angela's. It was at a much bigger location, at a much bigger house, meaning there was way more people here than there was at Isaac's party.

"You okay? How you holding up?" Isaac tugs on my hand, whispering into my ear as we walk into the huge crowd in the back yard.

I nod my head and mouth the words 'I'm fine'. Isaac brings my hand up to his lips placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand. We continue moving through the wave of people until Isaac finds some people he actually knows. Its the same guy from the parking garage, Fonzy. He's standing near the keggers with his arm wrapped around a beautiful brunette, holding her close to him. I believe it's his girlfriend, what was her name again? It was something with a C I believe. Casandra? No.. Carolina? Oh, Camilla!

Camilla was a gem to look at, she was model type beautiful. She wasn't from the Italian decent though, she looked more Hispanic than Italian. She was in a short, tight, red dress, with some killer black heals that made her long legs look absolutely amazing! Isaac and I walk up to his long time friend and he immediately beams with excitement that we actually showed up to the party. He pours Isaac some beer into a red solo cup from the keg on the floor and offers to serve me a cup as well, but I politely decline and he informs me that there's some soda in the ice chest behind us.

I tug on Isaac's arm gaining his full attention. I stand on my tippy toes as he leans down a bit, "Ima go grab a coke," I tell him.

"I'll go with you."

I shake my head, "I'll only be gone a second. Stay. Continue talking."

"I don't care, I don't want you wondering off by yourself." He says, using his authoritative voice.

"I'll go with her, Isaac. Geez, breathe."

Isaac immediately turns to scowl Fonzy's girlfriend. She gives her boyfriend a quick kiss and walks over to me, hooking her arm into mine. "She just wants a soda, Isaac, stop being so fucking possessive," she says crossly.

"Camil," Fonzy grumbles behind us.

Isaac's frown only deepens and I can tell that he's getting irritated. This is actually a first that I've seen or heard anyone talk to him in such a manner. Everyone's usually quick to respect Isaac, or even fear him. I politely smile at Camilla, kindly removing her arm from mine and walk up to my short tempered boyfriend. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek while my hand cups the other side of his face. "I'll be fine," I mutter into his ear. "I'll be back in a minute."

"30 seconds," he growls.

I smile shaking my head and give him a quick kiss before leaving his side.

"How do you do it?" Camilla asked as we walked over to the small ice chest.

"Do what?"

"Deal with all of his controllingness?"

I smile up at her as I bend down to grab a Diet Coke, I offer her one and she shakes her head no. I close the chest back up and stand up. "It's not that he's being controlling," I begin to tell her. "It's more of an over protective thing. He's just being cautious, he's a cautious guy."

"Then help him not be," she says as we begin to walk back to the guys. "Yeah it's good to have someone always there to protect you, but you need to show him that you're not totally helpless. You can't be weak if you're gonna be with someone like Isaac, but you also can't over power him either." What the hell is this girl talking about?!? "Show him that you're strong, that you can take care of yourself when he's not around! If not he's gonna walk all over you and try to control your every movement, girl."