Chapter Twenty Seven

Hello my beautiful babies! Guess what I have for you! Yes, a chapter finally! This was my first weekend since I started school that I didn't have any homework so I wanted to upload a little something for you guys! It would've been up yesterday, but I kept getting distracted every 5 minutes and by the time that I was done it was like 1 am & I ended up falling asleep lol but anyways I hope you guys enjoy it & I'm sorry for having taken so long!

- K💕

We pull up to Isaac's families house about half an hour later, and their house is just as big as Isaac's but it really doesn't surprise me though. Isaac parks the car in their driveway and we hop on out of it making our way towards the grand house. I quickly hand him Waffles leash because I don't want to be the one to get in trouble for bringing a dog to Thanksgiving dinner.

Isaac hangs onto my hand with his right hand and Waffles with his left as we make our way into the house. Waffles is getting more and more accustom to his leash so Isaac doesn't have to really tug on him. We pass an empty living room although the tv's on and some cartoon's are playing on the screen, at least I thought it was empty, up until a tiny person comes running out of it, screeching into Isaac's embrace.

"Toni!!!" The little girl eagerly squeals, hugging the dear life out of his legs.

Isaac chuckles releasing my hand and hands me the dog leash. He bends down to pick up who I'm assuming is his little cousin, and chuckles. "Where did you come from?!"

"La sala," she speaks in Spanish, taking me a little off guard, I don't know why it did honestly if her brother speaks Spanish, meaning she has to as well. She loosen's her arms from around Isaac's neck, smiling over at me. "Este's tu novia??"

"Si," Isaac chuckles, setting her down on the ground. He places a hand on my lower back nudging me forward, "her names Hailey."

"Hi," I smile extending my hand towards the small child.

"Hi," she beams with happiness as she greets me back, placing her small soft hand in mine.

"Are you gonna tell her your name?" Isaac asked.

She nods her head, looking over at him. "Jessica."

Isaac chuckles, "her, not me."

She laughs shyly pulling her hand out of mine, "Jessica," she smiles at me. "Pero mi mami and papi me dicen Jess."

I turn to look at Isaac confused, not really having a clue as to what she said, and he chuckles. "English, Jess, she doesn't speak Spanish."

"Why not?" She looks up at me.

I laugh a little nervously, shaking my head, "I know a few things in Spanish, but I can't speak it like you do, I'm not that smart." I joke.

"I can teach you," she smiles widely.

"I would love that," i smile in return.

Isaac crouches down to Jessica's level, "where's Milo, Jessie? Look who we've brought so they can play."

"Waffles!!" She squeals falling to her knees as Waffles runs up to her, licking her face. "Did you like the name?" She clings onto my dog, smiling up at me. "Toni let me choose it."

I wanna crouch down to her level like Isaac has, but I don't think that's a very good idea, seeing how I'm in a dress and all, so I stay standing. "Yes," I smile, "I love it. How did you come up with it?"

She giggles hugging Waffles in her arms, "he's yellow, like a waffle."

I laugh softly along with Isaac, who is now standing back up to his full height, my hand back in his. "What about Milo? How did you come up with that?" I ask her.